Friday, August 04, 2006

La Di Dam~!

WHee~! It's Friday Again Babeh!!! WooOoOOt! And....TOMORROWS SAT! lols...Well...tomorrow would be doing sumthing different...Which..Is Yes...Dolous! hahaha..Yeah yeah..i know being a crew on the ship is gonna be tiring and tough..but experiencing is the best part of the whole thing! hahaha..Well todays..I was like tired? hahaha..coz i slept at 3am..well close to 3am at least...I couldn't sleep! Cauze i went to La La land at 3pm woke up at 5pm yest..so...i usually cant sleep at night if i do sleep in the evening..so yeh...Couldn't sleep! Aiks! So woke up today...So So tired...Hahaha...In School...Not bad...was kinda..Not so so tired..hahahaha...Ok lah..normal..lols...Anyways..Time passed fast as usual...Well...Fridays..Duh...Hahaha..Came back...Then like totally finish all my hw just coz its gonna be a bzzzz weekend for me...Suvan came over..she spent the whole day here..hahaha..Me..I dunno why but i'm actually feeling so HOT! I oso dunno why...Like...Whts with the weather? Urgh...I'm feeling darn hot right now...So HOT!!!! Aihs..I really do hope i get a gud sleep tonight..coz i reli need the energy for tomorrow...Hmms...din dare to sleep in the evening today because i scared cannot sleep again tonight..hahaha..
Well...sides that..When i came back..I found out tht my Aunt Nicole's brother which is my uncle is admitted to the Hospital because of Denggi...Hmmms...So...Pray For him yas? And yesh...alot of mosquitos arnd lately..So guys..Take care of urselfs aite? Dun pity those blood suckers..Smack em hard if u see em suckin ur blood..xD! Coz they for sure do not take pity on you..hahaha...Aye...nth much to type..I just really miss gaming and wish i would be un-banned...sooner or later...Aiks..hahaha..Reli miss it..But dun get me wrong..I wun die without it..lols...=P But yesh..I do miss it..hahaha...I wanna GAME! aiyai yai...Ahh yes..I tot my test were all over and just had to wait for d final examination to come..but since the teachers can't stand to see us so free...They decided to give us one more test b4 the finals..Arghs..Thanks veli much...NOT! wuda-eva..Take it as a prac b4 the finals..hahaha...Okays lah..I dun think i would be blogging tomorrow..Confirm nono..I'll be beat..Or rather Happy? Hahaha..Take cares guys!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment