Monday, August 14, 2006

LOL

Heh..Kays..Today a great day! hahaha...First of all..Morning no assembly..Nicesh! Then it's like..i dunno why..but..The day was great for me..Hahaha..First of all..Coz alot of ppl gave me sweets today! Muahaha..I know rite..so childish..lols...WAD? I like SWEETS LAH! Cannot ah? hahahaa...Then during maths..teacher called me..then she passed me sumthing..She said my P.E teacher gave it to her to give to me. I was like..Oh..Okays..It was all raped up..Then when i open..I SAW CHOCOLATES!!!!!! Hahaha..Aww man...So kewl...A day filled with sweets and chocolates! No wonder the day turned out sweet..hahaha..Awww..She's so nice! On the paper..She wrote.."Tq for everything" *thinks* i din actually..do anything for her..Heh..She's one of the trainee teachers..they'll be leaving ma skool on 13 Oct..right after my bday..heh..So yeahs! Happy! got chocolate to eat! hahaha..=D
Aite..Today we FINALLY started to do our kerja kayu..i mean like..only our class in the whole form 2 hasn't done it. But today also i din get to finish it..Just coz there wasn't enough wood for my lakaran..argh! So i decided to build sumthing way way different from my lakaran..so had to like change the whole lakaran and do again..Bummer...At least i know wht i wanna build alrdy..hahaha..Oh yes..Sunday..there was choir prac..HAH! this is like the first time i'm the oldest in sumthing..Coz i'm always the youngest! now in the whole choir group i'm oldest! Whee~! hahahaa...Wad...It's true..I'm always the youngest..not tht its bad or anything..It's becomin borin! Haha..
LoL..Now tht i realise..My life's pretty interesting if it were to be told as a story..haha..I've been in so many places..So many schools..And most of all interesting ppl in my life tht makes it interesting..=) And without all of em..The story wouldn't be complete..It would be uncomplete and just simply dull..I should be thankful for wht i have and not get jealous over wht other ppl have or wht i dun have..Because if i do..Then..nth is ever gud enough..or nth is ever enough! Mmms...I'm blessed..Because i got to experience alot of things other ppl wouldn't have the chances to..I'm blessed..Because of the friends tht care,love,and are always there with wide open arms..making sure i nvr fall..I'm Blessed..Because of the awesome,interesting family members i have..They to care..and are always there for me..I'm blessed..Because my relationship between my parents and siblings thats so wild and crazy..Unlike sum other familys tht only talk to each other when necessary..I'm Blessed..Because I have a computer,I can actuAlly go online anytime i like and i do NOT have to follow any timetable tellin me when to eat,study,POOP!(go toilet) =P Tht would most probaly make me a robot timetable freak.(no offense to those who do.I'm talkin bout me.) I'm Blessed...Because my parents give me space and doesn't invade my 'territory'! mwahahahah! I'm Blessed..Because I am able to DANCE! SING! and ACT!
PEOPLE! Doesn't it feel better to talk of the things u have rather than wht u do not have? Isn't it better to appreciate wht u are blessed with instead of wht u are not? isn't it better to think of all the good sum1 has done for you rather then all the bad they did to you? I realise how sum people waste their life by being so negative in everything! EVERYTHING! Talking abt wht they do not have,Gossiping abt sum1 just coz they did the same to you,Wishing and HOPING for sum1 to buy em sumthing rather than working hard to buy it theirself..(believe me..Buying sumthing with your own money feels better then ur parents always buying totally everything 4 u,It's different!) Working hard to achieve sumthing rather than bragging..Talk Talk Talk...rather than DO! Life is filled with choices...Good and Bad,Happy and Sad,Positive and Negative. It's your choice how u want to live your life. If you think carefully for one moment when u feel down and sad or depressed..Look at the brighter side..Or try to think of sumthing good tht actually happened..You'll feel life is better when u actually think of all the gudness tht has happened..Rather than just..Sobbing on sumthin bad tht HAD happenED! It's passed! Forget it! Dun dwell on it..Let it go man! Thats life!
It's your choice to be a loner and depressed person or to be sum1 thats joyful and living life to the fullest! If you always look at everything tht happen in a negative way..then..DEPRESS U SHALL BE! But wht if u take it possitively? Doens't it sound or feel better? EXAMPLE!!!!
EXAMPLE 1
A girl/guy breaks up with her/his boyfriend or girlfriend...Tht person can cry their heart out..trying to find a way to get back tht person,or trying to find the reason of why their bf/gf left em. Or they can see it in this perspective. "Why am I crying for? It's not my lost..It's his/hers. Because I lost sum1 who doens't love me or care about me..But HE/SHE lost sum1 that LOVED and CARED for him/her.It's their LOST! Not MINE!" Now..When u see it in this way..Wouldn't you feel silly crying over..practically..NOTHING??
EXAMPLE 2
My dad allowed me to go hang out with my friends for like many times already. But he suddenly realised tht it's not tht fair coz my other sibs din get to go out with their friends as much as i did. So he doens't allow me to go hang out with my friends anymore..(for the moment) I can go like WHY?! IT's THEIR PROBLEM! NOT MINE! or i can choose to see it like this...Hmmm..Ah well..At least i actually got to go out many times b4 this. And i wouldn't feel all tht bad. Instead this wouldn't affect me tht much.
I said this b4..Theres more to life than wht it seems..Take care y'all! God Bless! Make good choices! Ur choices determine for the worse or for the better. It's ur choice.
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment