Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Growing up.

=)

Recently, i just cant help but have the " We're all growing up, aren't we? " Feeling. 
It's like alot of my friends are starting their internships with particular companies, joining organizations relating to their field of study and flying off to here there and everywhere! 
Alot of us will be scattered very soon, all around the world.
But i do hope that once we graduate, all of us would do something meaningful with our degrees.
I really hope that we'd all be able to make a change in our very own country in our different ways.

Friendships will be put to the test.
Some will remain and some will just fade away to the excuses of time and distance.
But till then, I hope for nothing but the best. =)

I wouldn't want to go back in time nor do i wish for the clock to tick faster.
I am contented with the life i have lead and the one that i have yet to lead.

Stay tuned for the next post of the Life of Celine Yap, as a child & as a teen. =)
I've been meaning to post this particular entry ever since last year but i somehow never got down to doing so. Till then, 

xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment