Friday, May 04, 2007

Teacher Who? Teacher Me! =P

Hello...! Now..About Yesterday..
Hmm..School like normal..Haha..
Nth special..=P
Today..Kinda tired lar..lolx..
Stayed back to teach some ppl dance..
LOL..Yeah..They nvr dance b4..and..
It was REALLY hard trying to get them to..
Do the FIRST step correctly..*faints*
Nvm..My lollipops kept me alive..=P
hahaha..So yeah..real tired right now..

Hmm..I do realise how many ppl have been calling me "Teacher" nowadays..xD First of all..My KH teacher..whenever she have to go for a training course..she would be like.."OKAY! Class! Cikgu Yap akan mengajar kamu untuk hari ini." LOL..Then when she talk to me also she's like.."Cikgu nanti tolong kunci Bengkel KH dan berikan kerja rumah." Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa............xD feel abit weird lar wey..I"M A STUDENT lar..and and..LOL..then all my classmates are like.."Terima Kasih Cikgu Yap" when the bell rings..LOL..what lar..hahaa..Then today..My english teacher..She gotta do oral ..So she asked me to teach the class..And like..She was like.."Teacher Celine..Do you have enough chalk? Or do you need anything?" Ahhhh...THE WEIRD-NESS.....! Haha..And when them teachers talk to me..they talk to me as if i were one of their friends or one of the teachers..Haaaaa...What is thiss...xD Then when i teach some ppl dance also they are like.."Okay teacher / Xie xie Lao Shi!" Haha..I FEEL OLD.........lolx..No lar..just feel kinda weird..ahakz..

Well this Month of May have been pretty alright..So far..So Good..Of course this month would be a great month ler..Coz the starting of this month was just simply awesomee! =) I got to go out with darlyn kim..=) Well..I Hope,Wish and Do look forward to a great great month of May..hahaha..So far so good..I hope it stays good..xD...=P Tomorrow would be Da Xiang's bday..=) Gonna giv him a call at 12am..hahaha..I dun care he sleeping anot..=P AND not forgetting ZHI SHENG aka G MAN! haha..His Bday also tomorrow..=) I REMEMBERED aite..hahaha...Better appreciate it OKAYY...=P hahaha..Ahhhs..I LOVE the month of MAY! =P Of course what..Another reason is because it's PART of my NAME! =P Celine Yap Kah MAY! hahaha..The lame-ness..Bare with me..! xD
Okay lar..i also dunno wht to blog about already..


Just wanna say Congratulations to My FRUIT! xD Aka AppLe! Aka LIM KIEN BENG! Haha..I don't need to say what i'm congratulating u for..You Know..I know..We both know..Thats enough already..=) All the best! =P hehe...I lovey you! =D!



In "Me" Theres "You".
Haha..Still remember this? I still Do..=)
*7143* Hugs! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment