Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HAPPY..aiyok..SO HAPPY..xD!

Hahaha..Heya guys!
Wohoooo!!!!!! *screams* xD!
So hyper now..
Hahaha..Now..lets see..Exams have been okay..
Well i feel like HAPPY lar k..coz like..
I can do my exam papers without any probs..
So far at least..=/ tomorrow gonna sit for maths paper 2..
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa......*drops from a buildin* hehs..
Maths 2...i hope i'll do alright..
BM was okay..my essay i like do finish alrdy..
Then..CIK ROZIMAH pass by my table..(my english teacher)
Then question 2 had this timetable..but i din use it..
coz the question din say i have to use it..
Then she pass by me and say..Ehhh..have to use the timetable!
why u din use..I was like harrrrrr...................
Then ok lor..I go do my essay..AGAIN..
Then for that section..cannot over 150 words..
i count my essay got 177..so in the end i cut out the timetable..
So considered i re-do my essay again for NOTHING..

Then Sejarah..History..OMG....
I cant believe it..
for the first time sejarah was like so UNDERSTANDABLE!
MAnn..Studying really Helps..ALOT..
So totally helps..Then next day had Maths paper 1..
And english..so yeah..Maths paper 1 was like..I CAN DO!
Hahaha..So happy..yays! English memang can do lar..=P
Today..Had science paper 1 and 2..
Plus KH and seni paper 1..
First they give us Science paper 1..When we about to do only..
A teacher come in and say.."STOP DOING! Put down ur PENS!"
Then they re-collect the exam papers..
OMG the question so damn easy..ahaa..
After tht..they say..Now u will sit for you KH exam..
Science 1 u take another day..So everybody go take the kh book..
and revise..suddenly they come back and say..
OKOK..Keep all ur books..SCIENCE 1 NOW..
WHAT theeee......then they give us back our papers..
So the lame..Blarhhh...BOO YOU!!!! Pfft..

So then science 2 and the other papers was ok..
Hmm..just awaiting tomorrow to come..haha..
Hope it'll go well..=) PLUS I"M GOIN DOWN TO KL TMR!
AWWW YEAAAAAH~!!!!! Friday not goin school..=P
Coz dad got meeting on friday in KL..So might as well go down
at the same time since i'd be going kl for the hols..Hehe..
WHeeee~!!!!!! Okay lar..
STUDY TIME!!!!


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DOREEN YONG!!! =)

AND to Grace and Sue Mei..
Just wanna say..I Love you both alot..
Thank u so so much..u dunno how much it means to me..
So touched ler..*sniffx* HUGS! I'm blessed to have friends like u both!



Looking forward to this saturday..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment