Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIN LOONG!



HIN LOONG!!!!!! =)) HAppY BirthdAy!!! Miss u lotsss!
HUGS Hugs Hugs! ^^

Ahhhhs...Hey guys..
Well..these few days has been kinda aite..
Just that i have panda eyes..hahaa..
And i din realise that studying history..
Could bring u into another world..
Till u loose track of time..
I started studying history at 3pm..
took a break at 6 and continued at 7pm..
And suddenly i look at the clock and its 12am +...
I was like..WAAAAAAA....Times Flyin..FAST..haha..

Hmm..I'm happy i've gotten that..
"Study Mood" in me already..hehs..
All i ever been doin this 3 days was just..
Studying..Studying..Studying..
Hardcore study wei..hahahaha..
Hmm..Dads in KL right now for training..
He's only gonna be back on like friday or saturday..
So he left the car behind for Mummy to drive..
And mum hasn't been driving since I WAS BORN.
Hahaha..Maybe my whole life she just like..
Drive lil here and there..But not really DRIVE..long distance..
Haha..So Mummy has been sending mel to SMKPJ which is like..
SO FARRR away from my hse...
And yeah..sending us wherever we need to go..
TWO THUMBS UP FOR MUMMY! She actually handle the wheel..
Like...GOOD! hahaha..Steadyyyy weyyyy!
=)) Muacks! love u ma!

Hmmm...Enough bout studyin..
About TODAY..which happens to be teachers day..
Okay..actually i dun wan to go..
But AS USUAL..i have duties to fufill..Zzzzz...
Membosankan..aihs...So yeah..went to school..
Did all my duties..and all..
Then at 10am, me,sham,faridah,marhanis,ecah,and
a whole lots more of ppl..Wanted to cabut keluar from school..
Well u see..we're just walking here and there like dummies..
And like waisting our oh-so-precious time..doing NOTHING.
So yeah..BALIK AWAL LAR...Zzzzz...The other years before this..
Wanna cabut keluar easy only..Just walk out..
This year ar..The NEW guard..So the what lar..
Dun let us go out..Hmmmph...LOL but in the end..
The ppl who got to cabut were Me,Sham,Faridah,Ecah and marhanis..

The guard was like..
"Hmm..Ur not my children,not my siblings..just go..Faster faster go now if u wanna cabut..Before the teachers see you..." We were like....LOL..........Okayyy...
hahahahaha...Hmmm..so walked home..yeah..
Now home alone..ahakz..lil bro in school..
Mummy and Benson went to fetch Mel from school..
Blarhs..Aites lar..I'm still in my uniform..=P
Smewwy smewwy..hahahahaha...Take cares!!!


Wheee~! MSG MSG FOR ME darlings!

-KIMMY ONG-
Hey darl..I've not been comin on much but heyyy got anything mush mush sms me or anythin okayss? MWAHS! Love uu..=)

-APPLE-
I cant wait for the hols..! And We'll so totally have our own girl's outing..Just me and You ALONE...=) For now..All the Best in your exams k? Don't think so much yeah..We shall do the pourin when we meet up..BIG BIG BIGGY HUGSS! Miss u banyak banyak! =/

-Teddy Bear-
One word...IWALU...=) Miss u alots alots alotssss!
And me only owe u TWO things okayyyy..=P
Ahahha..Dun forget what u owe me ar..
RMB to design k..I wan See! hehe..=P
Muacks!




And I'll Nvr Fall nor Shall I stumble
for your always there givin me
the love,support and care i need =)

No comments:

Post a Comment