Friday, May 11, 2007

Been Sleepin Late. Notty Girl. =P



*yawns* lol..
I've been yawning non-stop..
Blah..Hmm..Monday..came home..
Studied...studied..then do my folio..
Or rather did both my History and Geo projects..
Done history by wednesday..and wht happens?
Teacher tells us tht we have to do some changes..
More like..ALOT of changes..and the thing tht made me..
So...the annoyed is tht..I wrote a 584words essay..
And it all went down the drain..Blarh..Alrdy write a new one though..
539words..=P Well History project done..=D! *cheers!*
Just Geo project left..and i'm free from doing projects!

Hmm..Next week is a total no-no to doing..
Anything else except studying..
Not even doing my geo project..
I gotta get this mid-term exam right..
I gotta score on this..I must..!
Ahhhs..must must must..xD..
I sound so stressed and pressurised..
Nah..i'm ok..xD hahaa...

Hmms..Yesterday Sue Mei and Zi Yang..
came over to my hse to learn dance..so k lor..
teach them...then when they left..go do project..
And yesterday...=/ Since yesterday..starting from yday..
I'm incharge of the WHOLE form 3 students..
So if they got any problem or wht so ever..
They will come and find me..=.= What lar..
En.Amin asked the form 3 students to pick a leader..
and a ketua..for the students..and they just HAD to pick me..
Blarhhhhhh....I've got enough duties lar..Ishhh..
Then En.Amin was like "Celine,Now u've got alot of children that u have to look after"
Swtsss....Aiyar..whtever lar...hmmmsh...

Just now went over to Sue Mei's hse..
To help her out with the projects..
And taught her dance..ya..
thats abt it..hmm...
Oh Yes..

ALL THE BEST TO THOSE WHO WOULD BE SITTING FOR THEIR EXAMS! =)



Just to conclude this week right..
One word.Exhausting!
Yesh..I've been sleeping at 1am..
1am plus..the earliest would be 12am plus..
Yes thats very..very..bad..
My eye bags are like..WHOA! hahaha..
Therefore...I need My beauty..lovely..sleep..
before going back to studying my arse off..

No comments:

Post a Comment