Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm Bringing Sexy back..YEAH~!

Ahhh..One word.
T.I.R.E.D! Okay..
First of all..Its been raining like crazy every morning..okay..
And it's driving me crazy!
Now u should be thinking..
Why would the rain bother celine?
Well i shall tell u why..
BECAUSe every night..when i'm sleeping..
It starts raining heavily..AND..
My mom's roof starts leaking..
And oh so how wonderful that the part thats leaking..
is RIGHT at where i LAY MY HEAD. $@#!$@%$#!


Yesh..So everytime when i half way sleeping..suddenly i feel like..Ehh..why got like drips of water falling on my face one..then i come to my senses..and realise its leaking..Zzzz...and i will start throwing all the pillows on my mum..coz my mum's bed is right beside my mattress..Grrr...and this is becoming a ruitine..and its a sucky ruitine. GAAAAH..i had to wake up at 5am in the morning..Just coz of tht..Ish..

Neways i only woke up at about 11am..coz i was really tired..then ate breakfast..online till 2pm. Then Qi Yuan came. After that Sue mei,Shu Xin and Xiu Ling came too. Then i started teaching them a dance and all..after that..Wen Long And Zhe Ching came with a bottle of sparkling juice. xD awww..how nicesh..=P then we just chill for a while..talk about camp stuffs..and discussed some stuffs..SUDDENLY Zi yang showed up at the door..I was like..WHAT THE??! Since when u were here? hahahaha..Hwah..Like slowly by slowly one by one coming my hse. xD then we dance..dance..dance..then started talking..then watched some Videos and then they left except for Zi Yang..hahaha..He stayed back to ask me to teach him breakdance. LOL.

Hmmsh..Now super tired..haha..leg still pain..=P Hmms..nothing much to blog abt..tmr back to school already..Zzz! =( ANYWAYS..SHOUT OUT TO JUSTIN SEOW!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! *WOOOT~!!!!* =)




I Miss My Bear..=( Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment