Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE SIANG!

Haha..okay..First of all..
Today is MOTHERS day!
But it's also Yee Siang's BIRTHDAY! =)
So Happy Birthday Yee siang!
Hehe..Glad to be the first one to wish ya..=)

Hmm..Saturday..
Studied..Studied...Studied..
Hahaha..=P

Today..Nothing much also..
Went to church..
Then stayed back ..
then yeah..now back home..
LOL..My Jie Jie aka Melissa is gonna be back in school..
This Tuesday..xD ahaaa..Mewwysa is goin back ta school!
lolololol... =P the only thing that would be different
is that she would be driving there..haha..

Hmmmsh..I'm starting to miss alot of ppl AGAIN..
Blarrrhhhh...=(

I miss my st.peters fwends..
I miss dyc campers..
I miss MAD campers..
I miss My KL fwends..
I miss some peeps in Banting..GFS peeps..
I miss my KL famileeessss...
I miss PS conference fwends..
I miss some peeps from CA or used to be..
I miss the Core..

Ahhh..I miss so many ppl...Blarhhh..

Most Of All..

I miss my Amma..
I miss my fruit aka AppLe..
I miss rachel tai..
I miss Kimmy Ong...
I miss jack jack and flower..
I miss teh teddy bear Aloootttt..
*listing doesn't matter*

BIG BIG BIGGY HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!
Mwahhs! Time for me to get back to my books..
My books miss my face already..=P


L.O.V.E u'all muchs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment