Friday, May 18, 2007

TAI SUE MEI! =)

Okay..About my previous entry..
Don't worry about that..
Bloggin out my feelings..;)

Hmm..I wouldn't be coming online much after this..
Well..it's cause i cant..Not because i'm not allowed..
or anything of that sort..Hmm..I can't coz.......................
no streamyx for a while? hehs..
Kaw Meng Chung heard abt me not being able to on9..
And he was like..
"You can come to my House if you wanna on9! =D"

xD...that guy..hahahaha..

Exam was okay today..Had Moral..Zzz..
Boring-ness..I finished the paper in 2ominutes..
and slept for the few more hours i had to wait..=.=
Hmm..next week is when all the harder papers come in..
hehs...All the best to ME! =)
And after the papers i'd be goin HOME! yays! =)

"I'm going home,
to the place where i belong,
where your love has always been enough for me"
(Chris Daughtry - HOME)

I love my new bloggy songs..
Yesh i know i change my blog songs alot..wahaha..
KL KL KL..I'll be back in KL very very soon..
Wheee~! the city awaits me...! xD haha..
haha..Yays..Cant wait..=)

Now..For Sue Mei's request..Here u go!


No comments:

Post a Comment