Saturday, May 05, 2007

Be Positive and Improve.

Well heya guys..
I just got back from Tebrau City..
Haha..Went out with Sue Mei and her sisters..
And also with my bro and Zi yang..=)
Had a great time..Thx Yang for Treating me..=)
Thanks sue mei too for treating me..^^ hehe..
Well Watched Spiderman 3 ...AGAIN..But with different ppl..
hahah..But it was still nice lar..
Nice to watch again..=)

In short. Today was a Nicesh day. =)
Yeah..u can tell by how many "=)" i've already used..
In this entry..haha..

Dad confronted me today..
He say my grades are droping and
i'm loosing interest in my studies..
And it made me ask myself this question..
"Am I becoming lazy?" Whats my answer? Yes.
"Are my grades droping?" My answer? Yes.
"Losing interest in studies??" My answer? No.
"Going out too much?" My answer? Yes.
"Using the computer too much?" = Yes.
"Studying and revisioning less?" =Yes.
Yes..Theres no use lying to myself..
Might as well take dad's confrontation positively..
And try to change and improve..
I do know that i've been slacking way to much..
Considering i would be sitting for my PMR examination.
Now..The most important question is..
"Do i wanna Score straight A's?" Yes..I do..
Therefore..I will try my best..to achieve that goal..
I looked back at the goals i made in the starting of the year..
And realise that temptations have gotten the best of me..

Well i guess its time i got back on the right path and start walking that path..I've been abit unstable and have went right and left instead of going straight. I Believe i can Achieve this goal..and that is to Score 7A's for my PMR. I must and I will. Well..I guess thats all for today..

To Daddy..Thanks for confronting me and letting me realise how lazy i've become and how much i've been slacking..I'll try my best to change..And I know its not for you..neither for mum..or anyone else..It's For ME. I love you. =)




Sometimes,Taking Confrontation
isn't that bad after all.
It's only the matter on how you see it and
the way u accept it.
Whether Negatively or Positively.
Your Life,Your Choice.
And People Only Bother to confront you..
Because..They Care.
Nth else. =)

1 comment:

  1. HI!!!!

    Well, I think I was searching something in google and... whop!!, there was your blog... hehe.

    I am a very religious person too, and that's something than surprised me a lot about you.

    ...but..

    are you emo???

    he, he.


    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete