Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trace the moment, Fall Forever.

Hey guys. a lil update on hw i've been and all.

Well, i got a scolarship from KDU worth rm8000 coz i got 9A's in my Mid Year exam. but if i can upgrade me grades to 9A1's they'll offer me a Full Scolarship. =) went to KDU the other day to receive it. took some pictures. will upload next time. =)

Sides that, trials are seriously near. 1st sept. 4 days from now! @_@
that explains why i didn't go back to JB with benroy..
coz yeah.. gotta study. =/

Went to FRIM yesterday with burger,kok lim and alex. ;) i'm proud to say that i could run the whole path without stopping like last time! well.. i DID stop for 5 secs? haha.. but continued on. it was a great feeling really. all those practise at desa parkcity really worked. comes to show that my stamina has increased once again! =) whee~! haha. and kok lim FORCED burger and i to climb the hill. T_T we were dead tired really. hahaha. 1000 feet. =D this time, we suprisingly reached the top faster than we did the last time. without noticing it, we're there! hahaha. =)

hmm .. wht else..
OH YEAH. my parents are moving up to KL. =)!
how cool is that?! hahaha.. we finally get to stay together again like last time. =) oh yeaaaaah.~ =]

and smth weird happened yesterday.
my chest suddenly felt really heavy and i couldn't breathe normally.
and it was really bad coz when i tried to breathe in more air blood totally rushed to my head and my eyes felt like they were gonna pop out anytime. =/ so i ate hacks, and went out the hse to get some fresh air. breathe in and out and when i felt better and stopped breathing in hardly i felt dizzy so i quickly went back inside. the sweet really helped tho. i can breathe better today. but the pain in my chest is still there. so hmm.. i'll wait till tmr to see hw am i. if i'm still not well i PROMISE i'll go see the doc yeah. pray for me. =)

thanks ken wei and kok sime for ur concerns!
really appreciate em.! =]

anyhoo, time to get back to my books.
All the best to those sitting for SPM Trials.!

xoxo

PS: STEVE APPLETON TOTALLY RAWKS! =) He is SO gonna make it BIG in the music world! =) i like his style. PLUS, he plays the piano really really well. Jazz style. =)! guitar too! talented talented 20 year old. check him out at the right hand side of my blog. got some vids there. His albums coming out on 31st of August, "When The Sun Comes Up"! the thing that caught my attention is that every track of his are different styles and varies. unlike most singers that only have ONE style. tht u get bored when u listen to the whole album. I say, his album is worth buying. =)

toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment