Friday, August 21, 2009

KIMBERLEY ONG JING LING!



Omg u! i knew u were gonna do wht u did!!

this girl, knew i was stressed out and emo and all. She called the minute i smsed her. and talked to me. and smsed me after tht till 11.10++ asking how was i.. wht i was doing and all. at 11.19pm she called me. I SO TOTALLY KNEW IT~!

Kim: Heyyyy!
celine: Hi... *omg omg?!*
Kim: wht doing?
Celine: online-ing. Why? *suspicious tone*
Kim: come out. come out ur house!
Celine: OMG. ur outside?!
Kim: YESH! :D
Celine: Seriously?!
Kim: yes yes yes! come out!
Celine: *Hangs up and runs down.*

She was SERIOUSLY outside my house! oh my goodness this girl! ahhhh.. =) She's such a darlyn. she totally made my day. TOTALLY.

twin sweetheart your the Best!
i love u so so so much.

Now, which girl can still be down when her best friend/sister/twin shows up at her gate at 11.20pm at night?!

None i believe.

a friend said : Celine, ur such a fortunate girl.

i definitely am. =)


I LOVE YOU KIMBERLEY ONG JING LING!!!


ps: thx marcus. =) nice meetin ya!

3 comments:

  1. im gonna say this for her & myself


    ILYT hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem ahem.
    celine ily!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:26 PM

    Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete