Friday, March 13, 2009

... SPAM~! ...


Irresponsible people!
why are so many of em existing.

i caught tht photo when i was in the bus on the way back from tuition. The power of ZOOM! LIKE HELLO WATS UR FRIGGIN PROBLEM?! isnt the earth HOT enough already? coz of people like you la.. burn here burn there. =.=....... and u complain our earth's ozone layer is depleting. PFFT! GO FLY KITE PLS.

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!
i wanna get my driving license fast fast fast!
i aint wanna depend on anyone for transport!
i aint likin it! RAWR~!
I wanna swim! I wanna go to the beach!
i hope i get to get a trip to Desaru when i go back to JB.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna go scream at the top of my lungs.
after that i'll feel so much better..
with the waves hitting the beach.. and feel the soft muddy sand with my barefeet. now tht is wht i call a holiday. altho the beach may be sucky. or whtever! RAWR!!!!!!!

my last day in school today was TIRING.
nt entirely because i lack sleep. I WAS SHO BUSY.
So many teachers and people calling me out of class..
to meet this teacher.. do this do that!
She was on popular demand today. =.=.........
Only had BM and BI classes today. other teachers were too busy..
or weren't in. And the weather.. oh my.. the weather..
was amaizingly suitable for sleeping!
I miss dancing. i need to dance. i've not danced in ages!
i need to heal through dancing! =.=
imma let it all out on badminton tmr.
no tuition tmr. fortunately kit yee gave me a ring..
if not the two of us sesat there again like last year..
awesomes.! i miss badminton sessions.
BRING IT!



ilikethispicture.
everyones so happy. cept JY. emo-ing. NOT.
Sei JY stepping on my leg. =.= rawr.!

those phone sessions are worth the staying up.

No comments:

Post a Comment