Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aku ke sekolah untuk Belajar!

HELLO!
its 11 of march!!! do u know wht that means??!!!!
THE NS PEOPLE ARE BACK YOOO!!!
MY DARLING TWIN IS BACCCK!
MY WOMAN IS BACK!
YEE SIANG is also Back!

Owh how i missed u guys!!!
Like finaaaaaaalllyyy i dun have to look at outdated blogs! updates people! WITH PICTURES TOO! :)

Jovenne!!!!! i cant wait to meet up! me and lydia have been going all crazy waiting for u to come back!!! Hopefully we get to go out this Sat Honay!!! =)) WO AI NI!!!!

KIMBERLEY ONG!!!
I cant wait to see u when i get back to JB!!!
WOHOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!! I CANT WAIT~!!!
Lets go all gila together again. hehehe! i wanna hear every single thing abt them 3 months!! I SO LOVE YOU MY TWINNN!! =)

Yep yep! i'll be going back to JB on 15th March! Sunday!
and i'll spend my whole week of hols there. =)
JB HERE I COME! Eunice Meix! i miss and love you too! =)) HUGS! cant wait to meet up darl! tell me all about what u've been up to! ^^ i'll be ur listening ear as always! Love you always meix!

AND! 11 of march also means that Michelle Chong is now seventeen!!! =) Happy Birthday Dear! Seventeen already aye?! And Yes time does Fly.. =)
ILY~!

Well today was a good day but an arse-paining one. =P
like literally! had this ceramah the whole day.
sitting on z cold hard floor. but the ceramah was good.
nt like those boring ones. He seriously motivated me man. heh
I GOT NUMBER 8/38 in class for the previous exams! ^^
But position doesnt matter! i'm still nt satisfied with my performance in my studies man. ahh i feel like i'm not doing enough!!! i've got so much to get done. My public speaking speech plus my assignments and all! and in April we've got another exam to face!
Anyways. i dozed off just nw in the afternoon and slept till 5pm! O.O i had dream. and super and i mean SUPER WEIRD dream. OH-em-Geez. i dun even understand hw SUPER random ppl can appear in my dreams and hw super random stuffs happens tht most definitely would NOT happen in my real life. haahaha. BUT HEY, some do happen. those good ones. those weird ones? nt a chance! =PPP

Wells, i cant wait for the hols to start!
i cant wait to go for a swim! =)
Awaiting you NS people blog updates aye!
xoxo


I awoke and couldn't help but miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment