Monday, March 09, 2009

Sports Day 2009.


Awrighty! Bout Sports Day Now.
I've not gotten pics from Kok Sime and Tht scout dude. =(
But i'll update neways. =)

So we had to reach school by 6.30am!
ahhhh.. i didn't feel like gettin out of Bed..
I only had 4 hours of sleep.. @.@ ..
But it was worth the staying up.. =)
I had to be in charge in one of the buses..
The RED hse perbarisan bus.. and was in charge..
Of the food transportation..
By the time i got to the stadium.. I didn't need to take my attendance coz Dear Jia Yi already helped me.. hehe.. =) so instead of lining up.. i could just walked through the gates.. hehe.. ^^

Photobucket
As usual.. everything started with perbarisan..
and like last year.. instead of sitting in the stadium seats..
i.. and a whole lot of other athletes had to crowd near the tracks..
to get our numbers and to be lined up.. IT WAS SO HOT!
It was alright in the morning.. but when it reached 10am..
we were practically being Barbequed! =(
So anyways, i brought my camera since it was gonna be my last year of sports day in highschool.. and guess wht? the batteries just HAD to die on me. ........... it was full in the morning and then suddenly died out COMPLETELY after a few pictures.


Scouts Rawks My Sawks! =)


Zhi Yao and Jun Shen!

Photobucket
Wee Kee =) Penolong Ketua Pengawas Y'all!
Photobucket
Zhi Yao. =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jun Shen! A Super Great Badminton Player. =)
Photobucket
Jia Yi! The Cool Cool Punya Orang. =) TAI KAH JIE. ;)
Photobucket
Di Shen! =) Ketua Pengawas. ;)
Photobucket
D saying the Sports day vow. =)
And then my batt died. =.=
Fortunately, Leb Leb brought his camera! =) so i tumpang his camera,Kok Sime's and a scout dude's camera too! hehehehe.. =P Hung out with Caleb for a while since their Taekwondo performance got delayed.. Kesian they all weih.. Had to wait so long.. So while waiting we ambik gambar larh! hehe. =P

Photobucket
Caleb. =)

Photobucket
Jian Yi. x) He feels exposed! xD!

Photobucket
Wai King,Keng keng,Kar Fai

Photobucket
BB. =)

Photobucket
Aww. Such a nice picture. The sky was so niceee.. =) plus the greens and the reds.
Credits to Leb for the picture. ;) NOW. Guess who?
.
.
.
Tadaaaa~!
Photobucket
Dear Chi wing. My Partner in crime. x)
Some Chemistry Freak He is. =P
GG. PRO! haha.

Photobucket
Dick Shen running! go D! ^^
Photobucket
Candids! Leb went "Celine! Look Up! *Chiak!*"
x)
Photobucket
Wei Loong with z Umbrella
Photobucket
Marilyn My Twin In School.
or so they say. LOL. Ppl in school declares it. heh.
Photobucket
The Black Belts! =)
Their taekwondo performance was awesome! ^^
Photobucket
Leb's Photography.
Photobucket
=)
Leb's Taekwondo uni made the picture become Yeng. xD

I had spike shoes.. So unlike last year, i didn't have to burn my feet! the stadium track was so super Hot last year.. i regreted taking of my shoes! but my shoes were too slippery to run in! no grip at all! so yes! i had spikes this year. my first time wearing spikes to run. =) By the time it was time for the 4x100m race, all of us were 'dying' of heat. T_T arh..! we didn't have the mood to run no more. =( But we ran still. My team got number 4 i think? i personally felt tht my team lost coz of me. haihs. =( i slowed down at the turning point i think. its so sakit hati to get number knowing tht u were just a few seconds away from gettin 3rd. But ah wells.. At least i got 1 medal from this last year of sports day. =) I'm satisfied. ^^ So sports day ended and the results were out.

RED GOT NUMBER 3! =(
At least we aint last. =) Andd BLUE got first! obviously. haha.
And scouts got Number 2! Nt bad guys!
So when everyone were flooding the gates and rushing to go out..Me and Chi Wing just sat down in the middle of no where and enjoyed the stadium view.. =) the last time we'd be looking at this stadium. hahas. so we took in those moments and left after a while.

Photobucket
Last Shot of the Stadium before we left. =)

i got on the second last bus..
So i reached school pretty late..
Sat on the Scout's Bus.. And Boon Sin sat with Me. =)
And he went On and on and on about leona lewis. xD
So yes, that was my Sports Day. =)
My Last Sports day in Highschool can u believe it?!
But my last year has not end.
So I hope i make the best out of my last year in highschool. =)
Cheers~!


Candid Shot By Caleb. =)
I like this one. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment