Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Just So Random!

I dunno whats wrong with me!
i'm actually listening to MLTR!
like WTH?! LOL... Random-ness..

*opens the music folder*
Hmm.. wht to play..? *looks at all the recent up to date songs* ....Sien-nyer. Zzz. Started to look for oldies and clicked on MLTR. =.=..........

ANYWAYS..
CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE ex-form 5s That Did well for their SPM! I'm seriously proud of you, Kimberley,Di Sheng,Mun Yi and Pui Kwan! and AH LAI! Lau Lai!! =) U guys did awesome aite! i'm serious! =)Well.. those ppl up there told me their results.. so yeah.. =D so far i only know theirs. Anyways.. I hope the rest of you did well.. and even if u think u did not.. Just keep this in mind! SPM IS LONG OVER!!! =) So now, focus on whtcha wanna do in the time to come! ;)

Seeing the spm-ers get their results today.. was.. a sight to remember. i purposely wanted to see.. those faces.. whether sad or happy.. coz i'll then find my inspiration to drive me to strive and work harder. to achieve.. my goal. Li Them got 11A1s, 1A2. Altho i aint tht close with her, She will now be my inspiration. =) I'm not gonna exactly follow her life style, but i wanna score straight As. I'm so serious. Altho i got my inspiration.. That pressured feeling drowned into me. =/ to see those sad faces. i dun wanna be like that next year. even if i cry.. I wanna cry tears of Joy and not tears of regret. I wanna be on that stage, where all the straight A students were standing on. I'm gonna be there! YESH! =)

Jia you Me!
i'm pretty sure loads of my classmates will be on tht stage as well! their so clever. my class.. IS a class filled with REALLY CLEVER students man! no joke. ;)
Gotta go buy me bus ticket to go back ta JB on Sunday nw! =D
xoxo


i'm not gonna do this for anyone else but myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment