Friday, March 06, 2009

The Pretty Cool Sunday,The Pretty Tiring Friday.

Yesssssssssshhhhhhh! I finally have time to blog! :)
lol.... =.=. ANYWAYS. Yes, i had a pretty cool Sunday. ;)
Had church in the morn as usual. Ah sun Jie came along to St.Pauls.
And theeeeen.. we went to some mamak..near by.
THE ROTI BOM WAS DISSAPOINTING! rawr.
i've not ate roti bom in such a long time and when i finally could eat it.. it tasted like.. oh-em-geees man. rawr-nesss!
Went back home for a while, teman-ed Aunt to pay bills along with BB and then we headed to Mid Valley. Whee~! :D Aunt went to look at her stuffs.. and me and BB had some quality sibling time together. =) awwwwww..

We went window shopping for nicesh shoes and caps.
oh boy. i saw the cap in my want list.. going at promotion rate!!
AT ECHOPARK! iloveechopark's style. =D
plus second item would be 50%. And so if me and BB bought one each!
Tadaaaaaaa~! wayyyy much cheaper. But of course.
we din buy em. =( *resist!* After all, it IS called 'window' shoppin.
Then just hang around and suddenly BB wanted to go to Toys'R'Us!
So we headed there.. and guess who i bumped into?!

MR.SOON KHIT! whom i thought was in Australia?!
Haha.. we were on the way to toys'r'us and suddenly..
i saw e super familliar face and i shouted. "SOON KHIT!"
yes.. i shouted, in the mall, where there were hundreds of people! O.O
Nyaaaaah! but ah well. ;) i dun mind ppl staring..as long as i get ta catch up with a super lost-ed contact friend. Heee. :D its worth it larh. =)) so yesh, we chaaaaaaaat while our brothers, soon khit's bro and mine waited, boringly. =PP Awwh it was really nice catching up with him.. =) he's on his hollies now.. =) and YES he did change. in some ways. not character wise but looks wise. hahaha.. =X i say no more! =P

Neways, we went to toys'r'us and played like lil kids. =D
xDD we scam the shop. hahaha! =P jkjk.
but we did press every 'try me' button in the shop..
and BB.. naughtyly played with Dora and Barney! HMMPH.
Jahats ler youu.. and we played SUPER-MINI air hockey..
and pinball? xDD it was fun. visits to toys'r'us nvr failed to put a smile on our faces eversince we were young till today! dun tell me u dun agree???!!!
After that.. we went home.. and brought Grandma to Pavillion for dinner! Sambil menunggu Benson to arrive at PUDU.. we had Madam Kwan's. =DDD wheeee~! thx ah sun jie. =D *then there was an Alfred. x)* After dinner, we found out tht benson was stuck in a jam or smth. T_T so we had to wait for another 1 hour and a half till he reached.


so me and BB went window shopping AGAIN. =D and we so happen went into the "Extreme" shop.. and guess who we bumped into? The same dude tht i bought BB's birthday present (a cap) from Extreme OU. I bumped into him a second time after tht when i went out with Jovenne.. in Zero-Hour OU. And nw, the 3rd time, in Pavillion. x) I din realize he was there at first till BB asked me whether its the same dude. x) so yes, bb suddenly felt like trying clothes and all.. we chat alot with the dude aka Tommy.. and another guy in the Shop called Bobo i think? tht looks EXACTLY like the "Joker" From the Dark Knight (Batman)!!! It was nice chtting with them. =D so yes.. picked Ben up and headed home. my day was going pretty alright but it kinda sucked in the end.? Haha. I FELL! yesh yesh. i slipped and then i fell and knocked my knee.. T_T.. it was raining very heavily.. and i was abt to get an umbrella for my aunt and i slipped coz BB's slipper sucks. T_T. So yesh, i hurttttt in the end of the day. =(

More of inner pain than wht it looks like! hope it heals quick! i've got a race to run this Sunday!yesh yesh.. my sports day.. my final final sports day in highschool! man do i feel senior-ed. xD i'm gonna be running 4x100m.! Jia You US! ^^ RED will Rawk z stadium! nyahahah. *altho its pretty obvious Blue is kickin our asses =P* I've already won one medal! =) hope i get another. nyahahah! BUT! competition is tight yo! Serena is gonna be e tough competitior.. T_T nooooooo.. so is NANA! omgggggggg! jia you still! =D

SO ANYWAYS. that was my Sunday. =D



**********************************************************

My Whole week was TIRING. As the treasurers, me and Louis had to collect yuran rumah sukan from all the RED house members. owh maaaaaaan..! and summore the yuran this year was RM10! It made our job ALOT MORE HARDER! After one whole week of collecting, i got pretty pissed at the people who kept giving lame excuses and kept making empty promises. "Esok la, tomorrow i confirm bring" bla bla blaaaaaaaa~! bring ur head! SHEESH. So yes, my lecture classes started this week! lol.. lectured them and said stuffs like " U think i like going around the whole school every single day for more than a week? U think i enjoy doing this? u think i so free? I have classes to attend FYI PLUS do you think tht we get any comission or benefit from this? NO. We're just doing our responsibilty and people like YOU are making our work alot more Harder!" and for those ppl who gave lame excuses like "I have no money. My mother dun wan give. I no money at the moment. i broke." i said... " I also no money wert. I went and walked all the way to Public bank just to ensure i get to pay for my yuran. So i dont see why u cant hand in urs. I have financial difficulties of my own as well but i didn't use it as an excuse." And then one of the girls suddenly went all teary.? =.=.................................. tsk tsk tsk. But my lectured worked tho. Nyahahaha! the next day every single person paid. =D BUT i felt bad in a way. like i was some "AH LONG" collecting protection fees. =.= Neways, BUSY is the word for the week. I hardly had time to do most of my stuffs. SPORTS DAY IS A KILLER. especially for Treasurers. We're the people who have to work the hardest among all the AJKs including the Captain. yes, we're the most hardworking people among them all.!

Todaaaaay. was exhausting. right after school, waited for the bus for an hour. went to Jusco coz i had an hour to burn. After tuition, it started raining heavily.. i ran to the bus stop as fast as i could but the bus still fly so dam fast. T_T thus, i waited for another friggin hour till i could get home. while waiting, i drop by to catch up with Jing Yi. =) to make up for nt layan-ing him the other day as i was in a rush. =P its nice catching up with friends yeah. =) Got home by 7.30pm. Nyaah. Public transports. Zzzz.
Yesh. i know my blog entry is super the long. thats wat happens when i dun blog for a whole week. Hehe. especially when i'm in the mood to blog. =D
Alrighty. Satisfied. Hehe. ;)

Good Nights Honays!
xoxo.

PS: Countdown, 5 more days. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment