Monday, August 20, 2007

Ouch. BODY PAIN!


HEWO PEOPLE!
Bwhahahaha..I'm better already.
Feel so much better in heart and feelings.
But in physical its otherwise! =.=
Been having dance pracs. hardcore ones i may add!
And like.. let me give an example.
Last saturday i was dancing since 2pm till 10pm.
Wooh wooh..and i forgot to WARM UP.!
Oh nooooo... u can imagine the PAIN. xD
BUT i'm so proud of our dance team.
Its like. The dance choreography is all coming together.
And looks so the NICESH! bwhahahahahaha!

As u can see. I'm very the hyper now.
Hahha... Actually yesh lar. i'm really..
refreshed right now. Not stupidly down and depress.
hahas.. Wooh wooh! All thanks to GOD, fwends..jie. =)
CELINE IS BACK BABEH!!!!!
*and i know some ppl will go like..Oh noo..Smacks forhead*
BWHAHAHAHAH...BUT WHO CARES! =P
la di dum, di dum... OKAY.. i got no more money to spend..
for the holidays. T_T coz i .. i.. spent it all yesterday..
On my dancing outfit... T_T wooh wooh..
I gotta prac breakdance like never before this week!
I gotta master it till i become pro! ceyyy..
no lar.... a lil lower then pro also can..
hahaa...BUT i must be good..or BETTER!
yeshhh.. ALRIGHTS. So, my plans for holidays.
IS..... STUDY! BREAKDANCE! AND..!
thats about it.. lawl.. OH YESH.. Btw..

Yesterday when i was like walking with mum..
shopping for outfit. There was this..
Proton Persona thingy.. they promoting it lar..
then there was this metalic purple one..
i was like.. *ooooooffh! my heart!* I fell in love with the car
hahahahahahaa...Then mom ask me to ask how much..
And all the other stuff..so the dude explain to me..
Then he ask,

Dude: You driving isit?
Me: Erm no. My sister.
Dude: Ohh..Your younger sister?
Me : *thinks to myself, if my younger sis, means she much be over 18, means i'm what?!* Then
I ask him. How old d'you think i am?
Dude: Ermmm... 19? *unsure look*
Me: *says nth and raise eyebrow*
Dude : OK OK! *lookin scared he offended me or sumthing* 20!
Me: LOL!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahhaa...yesh...that was funny..
Hmm..Then i ask mum..
HWAH..i reli look THAT old meh..
That old untill i can buy a car! LOL.
ROFL LMAO larh. xD
hmsh.. mum said, no lar. u look matured.
dun look ur age. hmm.. true. thats wht everyone says.
ANYWAYS... enough for today.
I shall stop here =) TAKE CARES EH-V-One-!
Mwahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment