Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Grrr!!!!! WHY?!

xD i sound frustrated in the title of this entry.
Well actually i am. Abit. LOL.
Yerrrrr... I WANNA WATCH "SECRET"
SO BADLY~~!!!!! FIRST..OF ALL..
I wanna watch with BB today..
But BB so far away.. =( T_T
Then wanna watch with Kimmy but she busy ler.. =(
Our time like not right. haha.. i can she cant, she can i cant. T_T
Then i wanna watch with my bestie, he's on a badminton competition.
Jian Ming pulaks sick jor.. Aww poor guy.. get well kays? =)

Hmm..Anyways..Everyone seems to be busy.
I want to watch it so much till i dun mind watching it alone..
Nth wrong watching movie alone wht.. got prob meh?
Eeeks.. Mum said, "siao ah..watch alone.."
Blarh. Deng. Then Cynthia called me..
Ask me whether wanna go CS.. at 1pm..
With da xiang and all her cousin brothers or sumthing.
AND THEN..my mum dun allow pulak..
Why? Because like.. we taking bus. =.=!!!!
Ini sangat mengeramkan. *ahhh Bish!* -_-'''
I know i know..Being geram coz of this is..
Very the childish. But HMMPH! the inner child of me..
Decided to come out today. CAN? =P
Laah....Can i at least enjoy a day out..
watching Secret before the holidays end? =(
Also wanna watch itu simpsons. =((!

Ish...NVM. I SHALL WATCH IT..
WHEN I GO TO KL THEN!
YESH! I SHALL! and i will! ... =.= lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment