Friday, August 17, 2007

Concluded.

Week has been..down.
But oh wht the heck.
thats life. Blarh.
Anyways, i've concluded some stuffs today.
I guess its the ending of us now.
Its not wht i wanted but wht u wanted.
Ending of something. starting of something.
Holidays have started. Didn't had the best last day of school.
Kinda sucked. In the morning i was all hype up.
Going home time i was just in no mood to talk.
Yeaaaahhhhh.... FIRST of all. We talked.
But indirectly. She kinda wrote something therefore..
i replied her with a real long letter. ANYWAYS..
It concluded something. it ended something. whtever lar.
i dun really wanna think or care about it anymore.
SO BE IT. so be it.. Hmmm...So my day after recess..
Sucked pretty much coz i was in no mood to do anything nor talk.

Going home time. SHIT arse children.
(dang i feel old when i talk abt other kids arnd my age and call them children)
ANYWAYS... I was walking home..
Unhappily.. and suddenly there was this bunch of..
Kids..Idiotic kids i might add.. =P who were playing with water.
Yes.. with water. coz their flour and gold dust all got taken away.
They play with friggin water. Lame butts. GAH!
This FAT stupid indian boy..Was running and therefore..
Banged into me. Wowww... i could see the light! .....
Zzz.. he totally made my day. thx mate. =.=
I walked further, and stupid arse ppl were still playing with water.
And oh wow, things couldn't get worse.
I got soaked. With Bloody water.

Talking about water.
My house main pipe broke.
Dad called the water people (wthever u call them)
But they were too lazy to bring their..
sorry lazy butts here and therefore..
The water has been bursting like crazy..
spurting out since yesterday noon.
Imagine how much water is being wasted and the damn peopl..
Water people couldn't care less. Dammit.
To make things worse. My house..
Now..Have no water. TOOOT %#$%$#^%$%^&!
I had to bathe with the cold tank water..
And now..the tank water has run out.
BWaha. Dun need to bathe lar.
Dun need to drink water or whtever alrdy.
...... Yesh..Bad day.. Whts new..I've been having stupid..
bad days the wholeeeee weeek...!


Enough said. .. ....
Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment