Monday, August 13, 2007

Only ppl who are close to u are worth ur tears. And ones who are close to you would nvr make u tear even once.

Oooohhh..I guesss the saying above can be quite wrong.

LOL.


Neways. today had the merdeka celebration in school.
I had to wear this cheongsam and get all dress up.
hehs..And yesh..When i walked up the stage..
ada banyak screaming..lol... *blushhhh* xD
There was this fashion show thing going on mar.
hmmsh..ANYWAYS.. it was all great.
Had major stomach ache at abt 12pm in school.. urgggh..
And yesh i do realise that like..the holidays are this sat.
like whoa.? so the fast. hahas.. hmms..but neways..
my one weeek of hols would be filled with dance pracs.
and yes..only two more weeks till the competition.
wooh wooh.. yeah babeh.. awesomee.. =)


hahaa...My entries are usually uber long.
Shorter ones for the moment. =)

I wanna end my entry by saying how much.
i appreciate these people. just bloggin my appreciation.
is not enough. i know. But oh wht the heck.

Daniel Raj, Apple, Yee Siang, Kimmy, Kah V, Boo Chong.

Sorry if i left out anyone. But u sure know who u are. =)
Ai ni men. Love u guys much.

And yes i realise a benefit from enduring downs and hurts.
It shows u the people who actually DO cares.
And shows u who doesn't. in this situation..

You, who i showered so much Love on.
Now do i realize u deserve none.
If u dont mean something nvr say it.
My vision was blur but now its clear.
And now i see, and now i've learnt.

...and Obviously mums still askin abt her.
as usual. she just wont stop.
"killing me softly, with her words, tearing my heart, with her words, killing me..Softly.....With her wordss.....~~~"

Adui..now i'm singing lame emo songs. =X
Hahas..Chill people. I'm not at the stage of suicidal.
How could i? When theres still so much people..
who needs me and so many tht i love. ;)


Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment