Sunday, August 26, 2007

MU-HA-HA.? =.=


Haha.Yesh.I did. =P
"love dont mean changing who you are to be or who somebody wants you to be, Nobodys got to belong to nobody." - Jessica Simpson "I belong to me".

Wokay. Today ya.
As normal.church.mighty kids.
Only difference was tht..we took pictures like crazy today.
Haha..At first i was kinda moody..
Tired.. @_@ then suddenly dan brought his camera..
I took the camera..went outside with bryan..
Camwhore like no ones buisness. AND OH YESH..
I must so totally mention tht Mr.Bryan yong..
and I were taking pics..Normal..plus weird funny ones..
And OH? He decided to start acting cute.
LOLOLOL! He starterd doing Lala~ poses..
Therefore i joined him. Muahahahahha!
YEAH..I DID NOT start it..He started it..
Can u imagine tht? xD wait till i post up the pictures bryan. =)

Anyways after tht..Took pic with like..
Almost everyone! hahaha..And because Daniel..
Would be going back to Russia like on the 3rd of sept.
This should be the last time we're seeing him..
Till he comes back..=( sighs. time passed so fast.
Gaaah.. anyways.. Took pics like ALOT with him..
Haha..Funny lar those pics. and i havent got the pics yet.
Aihh~ wht a waste. it would have made this entry more interesting. =P
Battery went flat. so its charging now. and therefore..
dan cant upload em. =( yesh.. we took pics till batt ran out.
HAHA.. imagine the number of pics weihh.. should be about..
100+ pictures..yeah.. about tht much. haha..


Okay..To sum up this weeks holiday.
Well..Benson said it was the suckiest holiday ever. Mel..hmm kinda in the middle. for me.. its okay lar... not to say the WORSE holiday. Yeah..din go anywhere..but hey..at least there were holidays. =)

AND! *drumrolls..* !
I'll only be going to school for like 2 days this week.
bwahaha.
KL i'm comin babeh...wooot~
Okay. competition coming.
I havent mastered 6 step tht well yet.
Still abit cacat.. =( yeah.. i know leh...
six step damn easy move. Noob also can do..
but but.. i nvr actually took the interest to learn. xD
Oh noooo~~ am i gonna suck in my breaking solo? =(
cannot cannot! xD... my fwend all comin support me.
musn't let them down. =D

And.....Today..while jamming with Bryan..
MWAHAHHAA... i actually got to like..
Play the "when your gone" song on the piano..
BWHAHAHA.. so the happy...
hmm ok lar. 1 month more to pmr.
Well..almost a month till pmr. so like..
Gotta study hard-er. xD
hmm..I'LL try to like stay away from the com. =P
TRY. i'll try my best. :D

Tmr dance prac. woooh.last prac for us. Oh no. =X
And oh yeah..I like tried to clear up..my friend list..
in friendster yesterday. like u know.. Spring cleaning? xD
Deleted people who i dunno who ever they are..=.=
and never wanted to be friends and just for show.
NOOB. xDD! nah lar. dunno them. din even say hi to them..
neither did they. So i deleted them off. BOO! SHOO! go go!
Peeps who i dunno but got talk to me b4..hmm consider lar..=P
And WOOH~ not easy deleting. Made me so tired. i gave up. =/

And ooooh oooh~! Darlyn Kimmy bday comin.
BWHAHAHAA.. =) *starts counting.* xD!
Mwhs! Happy going back to school. YA RIGHT. =P


Ciaoz.

Oh yeah. I wan huggy lerh.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment