Saturday, August 04, 2007

I feel like a disease. =(

Okayyy...I've not been to school for the whole week.!
Well..Went on Monday. and after that tak da.
Anyways, i've been SUFFERING from this eye infection..
And like..Ouches lar.. =( i got it on tuesday morning..
Like..on monday i stayed up studying history..
but my eye was fine, the next morning, BOOM..
eye feel so the pain. at first it was EYE.
THen it became EYE(S). =.=! Went to GH..
hospital..hmm..doctor gave pills,eye drop and some cream thingy..
so put it my eye.. but the cream is somewhat like jelly..
aiyar..whatever lar..i hate putting the cream.
Very the uncomfortable plus sakit.
Gaaaaah...But anyways thanks for all prayers..
and God's healing.. i've recovered..not fully..
but is recovering..better by ALOT...Hahas =)
And THANK YOU so much to those who smsed and called..
to find out how i am and all..Really sweet of you guys..
Really nice of y'all..=) I can feel the LOVE babeh! xD

Hmmsh..Trials next week..
or rather in 2 more days.
and i've not study one single thing.
i just SLEPT and slept the WHOLE WEEK.
feel like a lazy bum. xD but eyes just feel like sleeping.
hehs..And i hate putting eye drops into my eyes every 4 hours.
like..so the annoying. sheesh!.
Hmmsh..i couldnt read stuff..i couldnt do alot of stuffs. T_T..
The radio became my company at home. Hahas..Awww..
I realise that in one day..the radio actually plays..
a few songs over and over again like a 100 times in a day..=.=
Ok i was being sarcastic. But alot of times lar they repeat..Zzz..
Anyways..Pictures of my eyes. Bwhahaa...
Actually yes..i took pictures coz mum wanted to see..
But you see..People cant look at my eyes.
Or else they'll get it. YESH. its highly and VERY contagious.
=.= haih..i was wearing my sun glasses in the house and everywhere i went.
I felt as if i was living in darkness. O.o Yay for the sun. haha..
Yeah okok pictures. its bad. FOR ME its bad lar.
DONT LAUGH! *runs and hide in a corner*


In the begining...


And it got worse...


But it got better...xD


BUT i still love my precious sun glasses. =D!

Yeah yeah yeah..enough bout my eyes..
En ai came back and i met up with her and Eunice wong yesterday..
Yay for me. going out after a week of being..
locked up at home. =( awww..xD!
Anyways..Dont wanna say much.
Just that it was GREAT meeting them again!
And i also found out that En ai will be competing against me..
in P.O.S too! She's also cheerleading!! hahaha..
And Like..We'll be spending time together during merdeka..
how nice is that...Awesomee.. =)
Alright..PICTURES! and I'm off to study! =D


Aww..En Ai's so cute here..



We went into Toys R Us and Had some fun. =P


*whistles* Gorgeous.. x)


She made me do this. T_T xD


BARNEY!!! xD


Okayyy..En Ai was taking weird stuffs and made me pose with em. =.=


Okayss..Thats all for the moment.
Till my trials are over at least!
Pray for me! And yeah..I still cant read much..
When i read too much my eyes start hurting.
Sighs. ANYHOO.. FOR THE GRAND FINALE..
Of this entry..I PRESENT TO YOU..
PRINCESS BENSON AND CELINE?? O.o


Going back to our old childhood days... =)
Love you Mr.Benson yap Ban Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment