Sunday, August 12, 2007

Oh No..Its that Dupid feeling again.. =(

Haihh.. I'm feeling down. No nooo...
Whoose gonna pick me up? lol...
HAIYARRRr...I FEEEL SO FED UP LARH..
I FEEL SO...GRRRRr.... I feel like going somewhere..
And just scream out like no ones in the world except me..
I HATE how i've been like this so many times in a row this year..
Its like everything started falling apart this year.

So fed up with so much things..i dun even noe how to explain..
I feel very very bad....i feel very very lousy..
I HATE being down..feeling sad..being emo..
Coz its all just plain crap. Yesh. I'm acting like crap.
And it sucks big time. Gaaaaah.. STUPID STUPID STUPID!
So much things going on..So much STUPID unreasonable stuffs going on..
EVEN MY SUNDAYS ARE NOT AS HAPPY AS IT USED TO..
ANYMORE. Dang it. Aku tak tau macam mana express my feelings.
Even if i wanted to i couldn't. for some reasons.
I cant even EXPRESS it on my BLOGS..
WHY? coz theres just so much eyes reading it..
Some eyes which arent meant to be? maybe? whtever lar..

Sometimes i get so fed up..
I feel like having the stupid Dont care attitude.
Which sucks. And NO i cant do tht.
Ya ya... Celine's losing it.
Whtever.. whetverrrrr!!!!!

Trials was okay.
Geo was hard.
Science i did badly.
Zzz... uhuh...
Dance pracs have been going on..
I feel refreshed whenn i go for dance pracs..
I love dancing. the way i express myself.
Helps me lots. makes me happy.

Went out with brad and sue yesterday.
Had fun larh. =) great time. Saw rush hour 3.
And abt her. i hate it tht my mum keeps asking me abt..
situations and stuff. i know she cares. But i cant take it.
each time she ask me abt her. i think of it.
Each question is like a knife stabbing my Heart.
people say its not worth feeling this way.
Sorry. i cant stop the way my feelings are flowing.
Oh gosh..this is soooo Shity. GAAAAAHHH...

Oh ya, and i thought u cared.
Thx for all ur white lies and empty promises.

AHHH..why am i behaving this way.
Sigh. i dunno where the JOY has gone.
Its like every smile are just empty.
withouth happiness nor joy.


Sorry for the stupid entry.
And no i'm not Alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment