Saturday, April 27, 2013

15 days till...

Hey guys.. guess what? 15 days till the exams!

How am i feeling?
Honestly, i've felt better.

For some of the subjects..i feel like i have at least a grasp of it...
but for maybe one of it.. i feel totally.. helpless.
Yes. truth be told.

Attempted a question on tht particular sub today and i just felt like breaking down. =( Really. State of Panic right now.. I didn't feel this terrible last year...

but then again, i guess i shouldn't really compare with Year 1 because Year 2 is SO much more bulkier. =(( but anyways.. guess what??

15 days till exams and It still doesn't feel like it.. =/

Why?
Simply because we're still having classes... and almost on a daily basis.
This week itself.. i've had classes all the way till 9.30pm.. and it practically almost takes up my whole day. Or if not, by the time i get home.. i just feel really exhausted. =( And i prolly just end up sleeping most of the time.. time just flies!! Gahhh. WHERE DID MY APRIL GO?!

So yeah..because of the hectic revision timetable.. i've been having difficulties in keeping up with my own study plan to the point where..i now..have completely no idea what my study plan should be anymore.. D: Also because of the special revision held by one of our UK examiners this week, it has taken up my whole week entirely. So yeah! Severe state of Panic as of Today. =( and i feel so helpless.. I keep telling myself to do my best and just do what i can with what i have. But its just so much easier thinking so..and saying so. Because honestly? I feel that my best just wont be enough...

15 days before the exams and we're still having such hectic revision classes.
Not that I am complaining.. but it's really taking up almost my whole day..i no longer know how or when to do my own preps. T_T I planned to wake up early and sleep early the minute April begins? Heh. Totally didn't work out. Failed plan. Why? coz classes are till 9.30pm.. by the time i get home..its around 10.15pm.. by the time i shower etc..it's suddenly 12am. Dont ask me why 12am.. i really dont know. time just flies! =(((( and if i woke up any earlier than 8am.. i would be brain dead by the time i'm halfway through the night class. So yeah.. all of this..its just making everything so difficult!! =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Words can't exactly describe my feelings as of this very second.
I can only hope for the Best.. and well.. Do what I can with what I have.

6 Months to learn AND prep for 1 years worth of Law Syllabus..4 Subs..
is just simply not enough. In Fact, its madness..
Its no wonder why our timetables are so insane. =(

Yes.. if you calculate...
September to May.
Exams are in May so technically, May isn't included.

We start in the middle of September.
So September - April = 7 months. (coz we start only in the middle of sept)

1 months Holiday when u add up christmas and all the public holidays here and there. Not forgetting CNY and Deepavali and well Hari Raya. So technically.. 1month plus..

7 - 1 = 6 months.

we Start revision in March.
Hence, we've only got 4 Months to learn 4 Law Subs..

U know what...
It's just crazy la. Period.

Sighs.
I really can't do this on my own. I never could. It has always been God..always will be.
My strength is like puny compared to God's.

I can't do this without Him.
I really can't.......


No comments:

Post a Comment