Saturday, April 02, 2011

A week at the Ong's.!

Hey guys! i spent the week at Kim's place coz mum went to Sabah for her company conference thingy.. so i didn't have to fetch her to work.. = can stayover! =D

Anyways my days spent there are always nice.. especially when i'm with my bestfriend. =) hahaha and u guys probably know about the McD Big breakfast thing that has been going around right? well we tried to have it on the 30th which was the second last day for the offer. but we were too late. =( BUT! we told ourselves that we MUST have it on the 31st! which was like..the last day for the offer. But... we kinda woke up late the next day. HAHA. woke up at like.. 9.30am? or later? no idea. coz we stayed up studying till 1am plus and only managed to slp around 2am.. 

so we rushed like siao weih! went to a petronas-McD branch nearby. GUESS WHT?! the line was so crazy long! omgosh?! hahaha..kinda expected it tho.. then we rushed to endah parade! LOL. but GUESS WHAT?! stupid branch didn't have breakfast.. =.=! only the normal meals.it was already 10.30am then. LOL. and being the crazy US.! we RAAAAAAAAAAAAAN to her car and went to another branch. this time the Shell-Mcd near the sg.besi toll. LOL! CRAZY RIGHT?! 3 different branch in 30minutes! and guess wht?! Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng~~~~! :



we made it! we were the last two people to get the Mc D Big Breakfast set on offer! hehe.. *tho..it was actually 11am+ edy.. shhh.. =P* technically, we wouldn't have gotten it. but somehow, we did! so tht was cool. =)) AND WHATS EVEN COOLER?!

I GOT AN EXTRA SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN AND AN EXTRA EGG! DOUBLE THE PORTION YO! mwahahahahahahahhaa~! Just my day... =) *dadidumdidum~~~* =D

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~! so cool right?! hahaha.. it was good.. we felt like highschool kids again tht morning..especially when we were running to her car.. LOL! priceless moments. =)

My stayover was great. Big Breakfast goal achieved was definitely one of the highlights. but one highlight that made my stayover this week a very memorable one was when.. Kim and I just stared at the night lights..the city lights ..with strong winds blowing through our hairs.. and when we just talked.. TWIN MOMENT~!

i had an economic test today. and yday night i was really stress about it. =( and when i get too stressed up, i get breathing difficulties. =( yeah, i do. so yeah i was having breathing difficulties, and my tummy just felt funny. didn't it much but i felt as if my food was right up to my throat. just felt really uncomfortable and crappy coz i couldn't absorb edy. felt so emo.. i just went to the window and pout with my palms resting on my cheeks .. let out a big sigh and just stared out the window. then kim came and stood beside me.. not looking at each other.. we just talked.. and talked.. 

that was a very precious moment for me. really. =)
i dunno.. it was just a really meaningful one for me. meaningful moment. i'm weird. i take the random-est moments which may mean absolutely nth to people but it means a whole lot to me.

anyhoo!. i had my test today and i glad i went even though i really didn't feel like sitting for it. i did alright i guess. its a good exposure for sure. tho most of us were really stressed out coz the questions were kinda tough. but i'd see it as a new style of questions? dunno how to put it. but definitely fresh. 

celebrated Mc's bday as well this week! =)

and here's rachel taking a picture of the super cute chicken that was trying to run away from her! hahahaha! the chicken super round and have super short legs kay! SO FLUFFY! =D hahaha..but seeing rachel trying to take a shot of it was just hillarious.. hahaha..

and ohhh~! u know, class ended early today coz of the test. so i sat down and waited for my dad to come pick me after his work. and theres this classmate whom i used to talk to quite alot at the begining coz we both took the ktm home. but i havent been taking the ktm so hardly talked just a hi-bye kinda thing. but today got to catch up with him again..and to my suprise.. he actually still remembers things i said on a random day when we were walking back to the ktm station. silly dreams of mine. he actually rmbered and asked me about it. hahaa.. wow. =) kinda meant alot to me. i appreciate these kinda things.

and i had to wait for dad for 3 hours.. and he was gonna catch the 7.16pm train.. and he found out.. he was like.." heyy u want me to wait with you? its okay..i dont mind you know.. i could take the later train.." i was like.."im used to it.. =) dun wry im fine" and he kept insisting but of course i insisted as well. im kinda used to waiting for long hours edy. whether alone or not. but i guess it was reli sweet. =) and he was like," u hungry? want me to get anything for you?"

most of u reading this would think that.. OH! HE TOTALLY LIKES HER LA. but i can assure you that it is pure friend to friend kind of care and concern. i mean c'mon. anyone who knows me personally, i can so tell the diff btwn a sincere friend and someone who likes me la. hahaa.. so yeah. thts whats so nice about? its rare to find such sincere guys without scheming plans nowadays. i do meet guy friends like this day to day. but yeah just sharing my experience today. felt it was smth to share. Made me happy to know that i've such caring friends who are genuine and sincere la. who wont yeah?

OKAAAAY.

super long day, again for me tomorrow. dance from 9am - 10am. and TORT class from 2pm-7pm. =S 
and MUM IS BACK HOME SAFELY BTW! thanks for all the prayers. and she's like,showering me with gifts  as i type this entry. haha. thts why it took me ages to finally finish this entry. keychains,bracelets! pretty pretty bracelets! haha.. i think i have 5 new bracelets now. =D

happy girl i am. heeee! =D

xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment