Friday, June 26, 2009

We're looking at the same night sky, and keep pretending the sun will not rise~

Wats with songs nowadays.
80% of em are all about love/ baru break up or whtsoever.
Zzz. WE WANT FRESH MUSIC. lol. =.=
random.

anyways.. before i go on..

Aaron! Pereira~
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! =)
tho Digi jammed my connection was still one of the early ones to wish you. like last year. haha. =) have a great day ahead k u? *hugs*

okay. bout my week. hmm.
Theres this new rule in school.

NO SPEAKING CHINESE UNLESS DURING CHINESE CLASS. THOSE WHO SPEAK CHINESE OUTSIDE CHINESE CLASS WILL BE GIVEN CILI PADI TO EAT. U ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO SPEAK ENGLISH OR MALAY.

my point of view? .. no comment. zz.
intentions are good but.. i dunno larh. i dun even care anyways.
so far no cili padi case in morning session but noon session.. accordin to my bro, they took cili padi and rubbed it on those poor poor unfortunate children.

besides that..i dunno. felt quite sien-ed up about a few things..
dunno wats wrong with me this week la..
Mixed emotions.

happy but sad.. and those kinda stuffs..been pretty stressed up lately tho mid year is over. i just wanna use every second i have in school to the fullest.. i'm trying my best to make the best out of my everyday. and score my best in my trials and spm. 58 days till trials (excluding sundays) and 123 days till Spm. yeah. i count. lol. i dunno. this whole week just.. went by..? been really busy in school this week tht i didn't notice how time passed so quickly.

btw. report card day today. or rather later. in school. gotta go early to arrange tables and clean the class coz i forgot to remind the class to do together yesterday. My bad. and Canteen Day on saturday but i wont be able to make it coz i've got 2 replacement classes for addmaths and physics. so if i dont go.. i'll be missing 4 classes.. sakit hati if dont go. one class , rm10. can say so larh. so yeah. music club doing those song request thingy. and i wont be there to help them. so Parkson have to take over... thank God for friends like fish and chi wing.. they helping out too. all i can do is help them and get some stuff settled before tht day...

there is this matriculation thing tht i wasn't sure of. whether to apply or not. the form cost rm10.60. not much for many. but alot to me. at this point of time. so yeah. i wanna make sure that if i apply.. IF i do get it.. i'll do smth about it. but after talking to 2 matriculation students today.. i.. made up my mind to not apply for it. because i don't have any interest in furthering my studies in Medic or accounts. nonono. so yeah. wht i wanna do after spm? pretty confused at the moment. but ahhh.. dun wanna care ... yet. i just wanna concentrate on SPM first.

sides that.. all these H1M1 thingy.. Zzz la.
call me heart of stone. lol but my mood now is just.. Zzz..
so anyways.. i feel like.. those tht are suppose to leave this world.. and their time is up.. no matter how much they try to prevent it.. they may or may not get it. whtever la. but God plans our life.. he starts it.. he also ends it. it has already reached the schools in KL. my school? one dude maybe have kena-ed..

accordin to a friend la. his parents came back from aus or whtever.

people in school.. have already started wearing those mask. well, some of them la.
hmm. how come i dont really pay heed to all of this stuffs huh? like. i dont bother to buy a mask and.. u know.. take precaution.. =/ i feel so.. ...................................

ahhh. i dunno la. somethings wrong with moi.
maybe i just feel like dat now. maybe i'll be better after watching transformers. or after jogging tmr. lol...u know wht. i should stop. lol. the emo-ness is just. Zzz. I'm not emo-ing la.. i'm just moody-ing. lol. ITS NOT THE SAME. lol.

YAP KOK SIME.
stop spamming my poll with LALA and EMO VOTES.

save me from myself. =.=!

No comments:

Post a Comment