Sunday, September 14, 2008

New blog layout?

Hey people! i may wanna change my blog layout.. sometime.. soon.. i hope.. hahaha.. its gettin boring.. and some people say that my blog is too dark so its sakit mata for them to read.. =.= see lar.. after my finals maybe.. hehs..

anyways.. church was alright as usual.. =)
happening as always. ^^

[ Ben driving us to church. =) ]


[ i think we just passed mont kiara. xD ]

then we picked up En Ai from Jln 222 i think..
and headed for church. =D
after church, me and ben balik and pergi cc. xD
man.. some of the games in the com is just so so lame.. =.=
and and there wasn't any o2mania! T_T yerh....
so ben dwnloaded for both coms..
but we didn't get to play in the end anyways..
we couldn't start the game.. GRRRRRR..
both of us felt so rawr!

then at night went out with chan wan kor for dinner.
Thanks for the dinner chan wan kor. :)

so yup.. that was basically my day.. :)
And MAN!

i cant believe MU lost to Liverpool!
gr. how?! at least MU got 1 nail..

back to school.. a new week is about to begin! =)
heads up! ^^
Gambateh to all ma Form 5 peeps!
Jia you for trials! ur half way there.. =)



immature love says " I love you because i need you."

Mature Love says "I need you because I love you."
-Erich Fromm-

No comments:

Post a Comment