Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR KAW MENG CHUNG!! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLYN BESTIE! =)
UR FINALLY s i x t e e n!!!

Happy sweet sixteen..!!! =)

Sry i wasnt able to attend ur sixteen birthday bash this year.. but hey! at least i was the first to officially wish u on ur birthday. =) haha...


I still remember hw we got to know each other till here we are today. Besties. =)
I remember hw we were in the same class in form 1 but nvr knew each other.. till people in class started teasing us. x)


I even remembered hw suddenly even the TEACHERS started teasing us till we were in form 3. =.= hahahaa.. I wont forget hw we used to call each other and talk on the phone for IDUNNOHOWLONG in form 1 when we actually barely knew each other.. xDDD mann.. i really cant believe we called each other everyday last time after school.. =.= hahaha...

But hey.. i guess that was why we became besties. =)


I rmb hw u always came to my birthday party dripping with sweat coz u had to walk to my house from yours. x) u still came anyways. =)


I still rmb that first dance we had during my 13th birthday party when everyone forced us. x) it was definitely a memorable one indeed. =P

i rmb hw i got so pissed with you during form 2 because u got urself into some deep shyt.. but i'm glad u were okay after that. i rmb hw i always kena "ZAT" by you every single day i went to school.. =.= ur the KING of ZAT-ing people larh. hahahaa...
i miss the times..
during recess when we had to tugas together in the koperasi.. and just hang out and catch up.. =) but u always curi tulang. dunggu. Pffffft!
Honestly...
I super hate it sometimes how u always knock me with reality when i have problems or when i'm being all upset over something not worth being upset about. but i've gotta admit, daym were u right. hahahaha.. ur super.. straight forwardnesssss.. xD well wht do ya noe.. he's a straight forward person with no mercy. xD

Most importantly...
Thanks for being the best friend who was always there.. and who never left me alone especially when i needed a best friend the most coz of losing a 7 year best friend last year. U were always there. and u never once left me stranded alone.

iloveubestie! =) Happy birthday. ♥
Jia You in your badminton competitions and in studies as well okayyy!
jgn put aside ur studies coz of badminton. ur a smart guy. i'm sure u'd do well in both. =)
And i'm sure one day.. u'd be a famous badminton player for Malaysia or smth. x)
JIA YOUUU! ^^ and dun worry larh.. u will nvr be replaced with someone else lar. xD make sure i wont either! =P Of Course i will have other besties nw and in the future. but one things for sure. Everyone of my besties holds a spot in my heart. =)
Mwahaha. Await my arrival back to JB.=P
PS: I misssss u.

1 comment:

  1. meng chung12:23 PM

    hehe...accidentally found this page..LOL...thank you so much and miss you...

    ReplyDelete