Friday, September 12, 2008

Its Friday Babeh!

WOoot~! Friday has arrived!
hahaha.. =) happy birthday once again to Moses and Greg! mel's at their BBQ party now.. =) so nice.. wish i was there... and yup.. Tmr got scouts.. hahaha..

i've not been to scouts for ubber long!
finally gonna go back.. after all the busy-ness is over.. lol..
i miss home! and my famiwee..
and kimberley! and karyn! and Bryan! and all my smkdc peeps! and and all my JB-ians! ahhhhhh.. cant wait for hols.. mwahahaha...
suddenly everyone in my class started folding straw stars and hearts and all those.. craft stuffs.. xDDD killing boredm. Hah!

i miss AFC. their on a 2 week break after segamat..
cant wait to be back. :)

man.. i hate how PMS sumtimes get the better of us girls..
Gaaaah.. after my previous entry..
the super hyper happy entry i suddenly had mood swings..
Mood swings caused by pms sucks weih..

alrighty larh. i aint got much to talk abt. =P
i know its still kinda early..


but...


i cant wait for christmas!!!
Teeeheex. =D
i'm like in the christmas mood edy.
from my blog song i guess u can tell. hehe.. =P


[ 1 more month till she's s i x t e e n. =) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment