Saturday, February 16, 2013

Take me not, For Granted.

U know, sometimes i just get so fed up with people forgetting that I too am human and that I too have feelings JUST like any other human beings do.

Yes, i may be nice and fun to tease and kacau..
but that doesn't mean that you can say just about anything to me and it'll be alright with me.

If You Have Nothing Nice To Say, 
Don't Say Anything At All.

Take not for granted, my patience and kindness.
Just because I am patient with you, it doesn't mean that you have the Green Light to hurt my feelings and self-esteem by always teasing me,saying mean things or joking about whatever that concerns me. You'll never know when you're crossing the boundary, hitting sensitive issues/areas.

If you wanna joke, fine. Do NOT..overdo it.
If you wanna tease, fine. Do NOT overdo it.

As long as you know you're limit, good on ya.

BUT IF YOU DON'T, just keep you're mean words to yourself and shut it.
I don't appreciate such hurtful words from people who 'over welcome their stay'.

I too have feelings and I too appreciate being RESPECTED.

You know what else i appreciate? I appreciated being APPRECIATED.
Wanna know one example of how many many people take me for granted?
This is one example of the many others.

You know how i love taking pictures?
Yes, pictures have always played a big role in my life ever since i was a kid. They are memories and I, being a sentimental one, really appreciate things like pictures,videos,letters, etc.
LOADS, of people..always complain about how i take too much pictures, bla bla bla. But whenever they see the pictures up on the internet? They get all excited and happy about it. If you didn't know, I AM VERY particular about my pictures and if it has bad lighting, bad quality, etc, i'd spend hours n hours editing them. I put A LOT of effort into making sure my pictures are of tip top quality /good quality. Because this is what I love and this is what i'm particular about.

So yes, i put in A WHOLE LOT of TIME and EFFORT into my Pictures.
I'm not asking for credits nor am I asking for incentives.
All I ask, is of you guys, to just show me A TINSY BIT ..JUST A BIT.. of appreciation.
I am fed up of being made fun of.. complained about.. not appreciated..
When u guys want me to take nice shots of u, i do so without complaining. BUT .. when I ask u guys to help me take some shots.. u put no heart into it, cincai take.. feel like it's so maa faan.. etc. But when YOU want a good shot, U start emphasizing on how it MUST be EXACTLY how u want it to be, etc.

Fed up fed up fed up.
You don't want memories of whatever is happening or happened? can. No probs.
I won't bother taking pictures of/with you la. simple.
I won't bother bringing my camera.. going through the hassle of charging my batts, uploading the pictures..editing them if necessary.. etc. why bother right?
Don't complain la, when i stop taking pictures for u guys.
Don't complain when i don't bring my camera. ZZZZZZ.
This is the VERY reason why in the begining of the year..or rather last year towards the end of the year i stopped taking so much pictures.. Seriously Couldn't Be Bothered. Seriously. So fed up.

It's like JUST BECAUSE i'm always there does not necessarily mean I WILL be there forever/always. Continue such treatment and I will SURELY disappear one day.

ie:

JUST BECAUSE i tell you my secrets,rants,stories, doesn't mean i will always share them with you. Take it for granted and I will refrain any such information from leaking to you.

JUST BECAUSE I love taking pictures and I always bring my camera around doesn't mean i will always be there to take pictures for you or WANT to take pictures with you for tht matter.

JUST BECAUSE I am patient.. open minded.. kind.. nice and fun to tease or 'bully' DOESN'T entitle you to say just about anything to me. I HURT TOO, DAMMIT.

I have a choice, just like everyone else.
Take me for granted and I can choose to shut you out of my Life.
Don't think NEVER. It WILL happen, if i WANT it to.

Who is this blog post for?
= The people in my life, generally. The ones who have been doing all these over and over again.


Know Your Limits.
I'm Human Too.


No comments:

Post a Comment