Thursday, February 02, 2012

#WhyIsitSoHard?!

Sooo.. today i finally found out my current height..
GUESS WHAT?!
Im over weight. *headsdown* =( surprise surprise.
haha actually im not surprise, i kinda knew my weight was totally not meant for this height. ANYVAAAYS. i then semangatly told myself, TODAY, IT SHALL BEGIN! My diet begins!

*Reach home, still super semangat*
Post FB Status :
"Finally found out my current height. Maaaaaaans. And the diet begins."
*POST!*

Suddenly,

Grandma: Kahhh Maaaaaayyyy~! *shouts from downstairs* I didn't cook today. We go eat Pizza Hut for dinner ah! *my favourite*

Me: T_T................................... why isit so hard?!!!!!!!!! *puts feet down* No! cannot! i on diet! *resist*

Grandma: Then eat what...?
Benroy: *interrupts* OKOK WE GO EAT PIZZA! =D

Me: T_T.................. *waveswhiteflag* okay..................................... rawr.

AND THEN. when we came home, i found out that grandma secretly bought 4 packets of KITKATS for me! My favourite also! ahhhh... i know she loves me alot but whyisitsoharddddddddddddd?!

everytime like that one lorh! The minute i say something like "No more McDs for the whole month!" after class, "eh come, lets go eat Mcds." ....................... T_T!?!!

hahaha so cham weih. then i tried to console myself by saying.. "its ok its ok kahmay.. u cant always control what you eat but you can control the portion you eat." *patspats* xD

Anyways, its  already February.. this means only one thing!

No, not valentines.
EXAMS ARE DRAWING CLOSER. =S!
97 days left.. :O! *yes i counted. shh.! *

ahhhh i feel so out of time. *then stop blogging =.=.*
LOL. anyways anyways i must say this!

I was looking at the valentines day cards just the other day with my cousin and sister.. awwwwh~! one of the cards really made me go into super awwwwh mode!

Check this check this:

To My Wife :


" Your not only the woman of my dreams... 
You're the one who makes them come true.


Happy valentines day."

Awwwwwwwwwwh~!!!!!!!
Please dont copy this and change it to girlfriend ah.
This only applies to Wifeys!
i vill smack u.
=P

So short, but so sweet and genuine. not too cheesy, like the other ones i saw.
And ohh, I'm in Love. =)

And You never fail to melt my heart Ohhh Mindy. =)) <3
Such a poser you are!
Ohh Mindy.! <3

=)))
I've missed you so!

xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment