Monday, February 06, 2012

Theres something about today. =)

Still recovering from my high fever on saturday, it's amazing how i could still drive out to tapao dinner for myself and family on saturday night. Plus me being very weak due to lack of food intake, (i could hardly eat on saturday) my steering wheel was definitely not being very helpful. Yesh, my 17+ year old kancil's steering wheel requires loads of energy to steer. I always get laughed at by family and friends whenever i'm driving because me, being so small, i look like i'm using up all my energy just to park or to get out of a parking spot till they'd offer me help. " need me to help you turn the wheel? " Me: =.=..............

ANYWAYS.
Just went out for lunch with grandma and lil brother.
As i was driving, i was thinking.. " wah, u dont look at all like someone who is sick and recovering lorh! "
But what to do, grandma,lil bro and I still have to makan one way or another.
Anyways i really thank You all for all your prayers. I do not doubt the power of each prayer and I definitely do not doubt what my God is capable of. =) I never really liked visiting the doctors. Eversince i was young, i'd prefer healing without medication. Whats antibodies for eh? I remember how i used to get a higher fever when i took medications when i was much younger. It was then that i decided that i'd might as well let my antibodies do the fighting.

Prove to have worked thus far! ;)
Of course, its clearly not just me. =) But my daddy in heaven whose always looking after his lil girl.

I had a great encounter with my daddy in heaven yesterday.
And i can certainly tell you that I feel so much different today, compared to the months of stress, sadness, disappointment, hurt, anger, loneliness, anxiety, etc. You name it. It was there.

I'm at Peace. =)
And theres something about today that is just so different in my Life.
I feel different. I think differently. I just feel... changed.
I can no longer feel the mess inside of me that was slowly consuming me.
I feel loosened up. Now, i can let my hair down. =)
The challenges have not gone, the battles are yet to come,
But this Peace that God has given me?
Is something that words itself cannot express.
You'd have to experience it for yourself.
You have to first let go and let God.

Psalm 30 : 2-3, 5
"O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."
"O Lord, you brought me up from the grave, you spared me from going down into the pit."
" For His anger lasts only a moment, But His favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. "

A change of season is about to take place. Just you wait, cykm. =)
 " Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its buds become tender and its leaves begin to sprout, you know without being told that summer is near. " - Matthew 24 : 32

xoxo.!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:22 PM

    You're a beauty.

    "anonymous"

    ReplyDelete