Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey!

HELLO PEOPLE!

whoa! i didn't realize tht i've not blogged for almost a whole month already! i've just been REAAAALLLLYYYY BUSY! this pass few weeks! right after exams ended.. my friend cherlyn helped rachel and a few of us get some part time jobs and i've been working eversince then! yes... been working.. AND also been allocating time for dance pracs for AFC'S coming outreaches in the shopping malls for the christmas month! DECEMBER! YES! december is tmr and today's the last day of november.. boy does time flies!

SO yes. been real busy dancing and working. and now..
dancing working AND studying! yes study study study!
A2 began today! yeah.. only 2 weeks break even after a major exam! but college doesn't want us to waste time so its for our own good i guess.. =)

besides working and dancing.. dance pracs..
there were two events last weekend!

My studio's dance concert/showcase! on the 20th..
AND PROM! yes! prom was the very next day.. 21st.

I HAD TONNES OF FUN!
AND I TOOK TONNES OF PICTURES!
all thanks to Sheryl dear for lending me her cam cam again.. =)

i shall upload pictures.. some of em soon!
been taking crazy alot of pictures with my HP recently as well.. hehe..

alrighty! just a quick update! coz business class tmr..
at 9am and i'm still up! ahhh..~! =P

Nights/Mornings!
xoxo.!


PS: i've finally bought myself a handphone for my digi sim card. so please sms me to let me know your number k! my digi number is still the same..! and i bought a cheap handphone lahhh.. =) ishh everyone thought i bought some expensive phone and all.. i bought a usable one and im contented with it. =P =) SMS ME UR NUMBERS! =D thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment