Friday, November 07, 2008

WOOH YEAAH!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOO! SEE THE SMILE??? HEHEHE...
I AM SO TOTALLY FREE!!! for a month plus tht is. xD
Haha.. Tht picture was taken yesterday when Mar came..
We were talking and suddenly she wanted to snap a photo of me..
i was like NOOOOOOOO! DONNT! MY HAIR SO UGLY!!!
Then i go cover.. xD AND VAA LAA! Hahaha..
I kinda like the picture.. =D Candid shot. haha.. Nicesssh!. =D
SEE! if i din cover the picture sure not nice one.. nyahaha.. =P

And i realize my teeth not bad arh..
Quite nice. xDDDDDD It looks abit yellow-ish.. =/
BUT MY TEETH IS NOT YELLOWISH KAY!
Its white and niceeeesh! =PPP
hahaha.. really lar.. it was the lighting! the sun was going down!
Thats why yellow! XDDDDDDDDDD

And TODAY! we had to return all our textbooks. xD


BYE FOR NOW TEXTBOOKS! =P bwahahahahahhaa... xD
I dunno why but it felt so nice clearing up my study table..
No more textbooks there. xD hahahaa..
Wheee~! ^^ school was so fun today..
BIO was fun too! Iloveeeebiology. =D hehe..

And the form5 students were like so hyper..
Haha.. Taking pictures.. Autographs and all..
And ah khai,Chai siang and Guo Ling asked idunnohowmanypeople to sign their school uniform. xD everyone was just so hyper and happy today.
Hehehe.. Including.. =) Yours truly! ^^
But i still have to go to school on Mon..
And after that its hollies till next year! ^^
I was supposed to go back to JB next week.. 14th..
But tak jadi ady.. Coz Daniel called me..
And told me that dance pracs will start TODAY! =(
And performance is on 13,14,19,20,21 Dec!

So i'd only be goin back to JB on the 30th of Nov..
Till the 13th of dec! 2 weeks only.. =( Sniffx..
And i thought i could spend a month there.. hehs..
And i've to rush back to KL! bz bz bz. hahahaa..
WHEE~! Will be going to Sunway Lagoon with friends this tues!
WOHOOOOOOOO~! ^^ cant wait cant wait!!!
Yeah.. i noe right. So jahat. Ppl Start spm we go Sunway Lagoon. xD
Originally there were supposed to be only 8ppl..
But suddenly 16ppl or more are coming.. ! hahaa.. =D
ITS GONNA BE FUN! ;)

ANYWAYS. Enough of Me. =)

NOW..

I wanna wish.. someone so special.. and important in my life..
A very Happy birthday.. =D

NO ONE other THAN MY DEAREST MUMMY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUPERWOMAN!! =D
MY DEAREST AND BESTEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD!

I loveee you super mumble jumble gazzilion millions LOADS!
Thank you for bringing me into this world..

Photobucket
Thank you for giving me a family thats just so perfect and beautiful.

Thank YOU for being my best friend and BESTEST MUMMY ANYONE IN THE WORLD COULD EVER ASK FOR!

Without you...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I would not have pwetty dresses to wear when i was young or even now! You always shower me with love and gifts knowing it would make me so happy! U always try ur best to give me what i want and always try to cheer me up or make me happy when i'm down.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YOU WOULD GIVE ANYTHING just to make me happy. YOU always knew when something was not right with me. You knew how to cheer me up and was always there for me. Being able to Hug and Kiss you goodnight everyday last time were just so precious! I MISS IT! You LOVED me SO MUCH that you would always want the BEST for me! Eventhough sometimes i got so angry at you coz of some stuff tht you do, I know you did it for my own good. THANK YOU FOR BEING A MUM WHO CARES! Sometimes teenagers hate it so much when their parents care TOO much for them. BUT.. after going through wht i have gone through.. i KNOW that having parents who CARE is one of the most precious and awesome thing in the world!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You loveeeee to take me shopping! And would not buy the jeans u wanted so much just because i liked something and you would buy it for me although U loved tht pair of jeans so much! You would give up everything for me.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I AM who i am today because of you and Dad's love! You taught me how to love. Because u first loved me! I've done SO MUCH things and got to experience so many AMAIZING things in life so far because of you and Dad's Support! Not many 16 year old would be able to achieve and venture in so many things as i did. BUT because of the amaizing parents who loves and supports me.. I got to where i am today. BUT IT DOESNT STOP HERE! because i know.. that no matter what happens in the future.. You and Pa will always be by my side. i AM a very blessed girl.. to have such caring,loving and supporive parents.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You would always buy me my favourite food or cook my favourite food whenever i was craving for it! Eventhough sometimes you were just SO TIRED! But you still got up to cook for me.. =) ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES you had only a few bucks left in your wallet.. BUT YOU WOULD take the last few bucks in your wallet just to buy me popcorn! or chocalate! I know.. i know sometimes i can lose my senses and just get all worked up over a small lil thing.. Coz of mood swings.. or just because of something you said.. or when u assume stuffs. BUT NO MATTER WHAT.. YOU KNOW that i will ALWAYS love you like how you Loved me..Because there is NO OTHER WOMAN in this world who could replace your spot in my heart. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love you mummy.
Happy Birthday. =)
You ARE my ONE and ONLY..
SUPERWOMAN. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment