Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saya pun Mau!

Awww maaan! i really admire those dancers or crews..
who really go all out to battle it out on the dance floor..
they really get to use their talents to full use!
i also waaaan! hahaha.. i know memang i got go perform..
competitions and all.. but i wanna go further in the dance ministry!
But to do so, it requires a GOOD crew tht co-operates with each other, who have TALENT and who are capable of going through ups and downs together. a dance crew is like a family. And no dance crew can go far if the members dun co-operate or burns out easily. each crew member must have the FIRE burnin in em till they reach the top of the world.

i want that. =)
I really wanna go all out and further in dance. hahas..
I was like watching Astro battleground yesterday..
it made me .. Want this.. Even more! haha.. =P
me want!!!!!! x) But next year aku spm. T_T
Cam ne? hahas. Michael and Patrick ask me to join their Jokerz crew..
saya NAK! tapi kesuntukan masa =.=

Neways i've to go to my uncle's hse edy..
AND PEOPLE! i MAY wanna set my blog to private.
So i wanna know who reads my blog. haha..
COMMENT ON DA LAYOUT IN THE PREVIOUS POST YA! ^^
COMMENT in the entry. nt the chatterbox. =.=
Whts the use of comments then. haaa.
Toodles~! xoxo
[ its not goodbye. ]

3 comments:

  1. u know Ad Deum is running a series of workshops start from Nov17 and running a charity dance performance from Nov21-23?

    Fmi, http://www.danceaddeum.com/id31.html

    no more dry bones XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leb: I din even noe they existed. xD nvr heard b4 till nw..

    D: Nyahaha.. HEWO!!!! U mau? Come come lets dance. ;)

    ReplyDelete