Sunday, November 16, 2008

Coz I am Superwoman. =)

Lol. DONT WORRY PEOPLE! YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT BLOG.
Hahaha.. you must be thinking at first like.. Eh?
Wrong Blog arh? Is this celine's blog?
YESSSSSH MY DARLYNS. Your in the right Blog. haha..=)

RAWR-ness maaan!
Gaaaaah.. i was just trying out some layout from Blogskins. I took precautions and saved my old template. But when i tried to paste the old html back the whole friggin template changed back to my dunnohowmany years ago punya template. aka my previous one la. like WTH?!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAH..
And then wht became worse was when got error in the html coz i kept trying over and over again till my blog couldn't display anything. WTH. =.=!

SO yeh. i think my blog is telling me to change layout. =.=
RAWR. so yeah. i did the WHOLE thing again. hehs.
Some feedbacks? =)

Coz some people complain my blog very eye-paining..
Coz the background is black and the words are like silver.. =.=
Sho yeah.. here you go.. a brighter look.. lawl..
And someone complained that it was TIME, i changed my Blog header picture. *cough* so yeah.. there u go. hahas. Pictures of me and my passion and some of the performances i did. =) Hmm. I'm pretty satisfied. i think. x)

AND I SO TOTALLY REALIZED SOMETHIN!
My blog colour is kinda sumwht similar to Eunice meix's blog. HAHA.
i din perasaned it till i tot my blog seemed familiar.
AND there are actually ALOT of ppl who reads my blog..
But dun even care to leave a piece of themselves in ma bloggie. =(
Jaaaaaaaahaaaat betul kan? do tht summore and i'm gonna lock u out. =P Nyahahahaa... i'm serious! =X

FEEDBACKS PEOPLE. FEEDBACKS! =)
or i'm gonna kick ur butt. =P

Good Mornin yo! =P
3.30am. rawr

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    T_T t.t T_T t.t







    the new layout is okay but i liked the old one more >.> words on banner mus make it more clear lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:52 AM

    Dude, what html did ya put? Still need code correction for that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jian: haaaa.. Alot of ppl seem to like the old layout. x)

    Someone: Haha.. i dun think need la.. lazy to do again.. =.= i'll just leave it as it is
    lolx. thx anyways. ^^

    ReplyDelete