Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Office is NOT her cup of tea.

ahhhs.. i had the most..........week ever. =.=
i work from monday to saturday.
9.30am till 6.00pm. (supossedly) but i go back late everyday. lol. =.=
the office is just not my cup of tea. gah.
first day started with filing stuffs and all..
then i had to do rental resceipts.
key in a bunch of info.. i was almost done..
when suddenly be jim asked me to arrange the stuffs according to the list she just gave me. so i had to redo the whole thing again. =.=

2nd day was practically the worst day of work!
or so i thought. =.= turns out friday was the shittiest day. gah.
on the 2nd day. i key in everything and like. kao tim d.
Then like when i key in half way i save.. but when i finished i din save. YET.
I wanted to ask be jim wht she wants me to do next.
And guess wht? When i pushed my chair back to get up.
i din realise tht the switch was just at the back.
and POOF. GONE. EVERYTHING. #@#$$#$^%$&^%!
so i had to key in all the info AGAIN.
After keying in.. i checked and all.. everything was fine..
print it all out and chop and whtever la.
then when i finished.. i gave the stuff to be jim.
suddenly she told me tht all the units were the SAME?!
WTH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
so i had to re-do the WHOLE thing AGAIN.
KJAHKJHJADGDSYGBSWHGDIUHDKJOI!
RAwr!... after i did everything.. was previewing and cheking before i print. saw an error.. so i fixed it and suddenly all the other receipts had the same thing. as i was abt to click undo, my cousin.. who is 5 years old.. pushed my hand and my mouse ter-click the save button. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I WAS LIKE SHYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTT! gr. stupid lar. i did the thing dunnohowmanytimes till i can rmb every single data in it d. gr. stupid. in the end of the day. i managed to settle everything and get my work done properly. lol. without any errors.

3rd and 4th day was alright i guess.
nth much happened. everything went smoothly.
lawl. =)

5th day. Friday.
i was like so hyped up in the morning coz it was friday!
but later did i know tht the shittiest day of the week was Today. =.=
gah. i had to go for AFC after work. at 8pm.
i told my uncle d. but we still left the office late like every other day.
......................... but before tht. the printer kinda like really spoiled my mood.
it made me so pissed off~~~~~~~~! i was rushing for time.
and i wanted to finish off the last few data. and printings.
but when i kept trying to print over and over again..
it kept making the margins run out of place!

and after tht.. it started printing C's and Heartshapes.
LIKE WHAT THE HECK?!


Printer i dont like you. =.= its like those really OLD type of printers tht prints super.. slowly. tht jams paper almost every few minutes. tht made my life so miserable. gaaaaaaaaaaaah.

i thought he could send me to my grandma's hse straight after we left the office. but Nooooooo. he wanted to go back.. bathe.. then fetch. and it was alrdy 7 plus. zz.
then after tht.. when we left the hse. it was so freaking jam! i was like. angry-sad. it all started from work. =.= benson sent me to AFC when i reached. alot of other stuffs happened .. tht made my day shittier. but i wun blog abt it larh. hmm.. haih. but after AFC i felt much much better. =) danced it all out. PLUS i had to teach. i din know i was teaching. =.= they put me on the spot. lol. so i HAD to smile.so yeah. felt better after tht.. =)

See! dancing is just..
An awesome cure for a bad day. ^^
at least for me it is. =)
Alrighty larh. heres some pics..and some videos for ya.
enjoy. gotta rush to church nw. =)

Big mirror.



the gate tht is connected to the next hse. aunt's mother's hse.


The housin area there dun have gate one. =.= except for those who put gate themselves.


kitchen door. Big.


My companion. =) replace computer for a while. ahh. so seksa no computer and internet. T_T. lol.


my hang out place. =.= comfy.


my companion too. lawl.


living room.

the never ending stairs. =.= Gawsh. its like the stairs are SO long.. u keep wondering when ur gonna reach the top. =.=


upstairs.

my bed. sleep with my cousin. kay kay.


Picture of the day. =) my super adorable cousin. Qalvin Yap Kar Joon. ^^ candid shot i took. cuteee right?! =)


By the time i video-ed this he was jumpin on the bed and sliding dwn and laughing dunno hw many times d. lol. and when he heard his mum comin up he quickly got up to lock the door. xD cute. =) Meet Yap Kar Kit. ^^ his 2 years plus only. haha.. cutie. =) and he keeps callin me ah sun jie. =.= ... and sengaja call me kaka. lol.

Kar Joon. Disco kaki. xD like to headbang. x) comel.


the 3 kids. in da hse.
2 more weeks.
jia you celine yap kah may!!!!!!!
OK I GTG.
*swoooosh*

PS: i mish my school homies. =(
[ u asked for it. ]

1 comment:

  1. Celine, u looks like their mummy..
    haha..
    "come,thank kiss"like teaching them something..
    joking..dun angry ah
    hope euu have a nicyyy hoolieday~!

    ReplyDelete