Monday, October 06, 2008

Why do i even care. =.=

Gaaaaaaaaah...
sometimes i get so angry at myself for being so nice to ppl..
who dont deserve being nice to. =.=

i sumtimes ask myself why i even bother..
Zzz..

But i still go ahead and care for them in the end..
BUT they so totally dont appreciate it..
and i just feel so stupid for doing wht i do.

RAWR.!

i need to learn to dont care..
i care too much. thats the problem. Zz..
why oh why.

I HAVE TO LEARN TO NOT GIVE IN..
i give in .. even when i'm nt at fault.
Noooooooooooooooooooo... T_T..
i give in just to stop the cold war..
or whtever arguement or bla bla...
even though i did nth wrong.
that has ALWAYS ALWAYS been my weakness.
BLEH. I've to learn to dont treat ppl too nice..
those ppl who dont deserve it of course.


ahhhhhhhhhhh.. the stupidity that overwhelms me sometimes. =.=


stupid meanie.
pffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment