Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mua! x)

Wheeee~! its finally my birthday..
my REAL birthday.. hahaha..
it feels as if my birthday lasted for a whole week.. =P hehehe...
Yesh yesh..

i'm finally.
Officially..

SIXTEEN! =)


Sweet Sixteen indeed.. =)

Thank u for the calls!
Sms-es that flooded my inbox!
Friendster Testimonials!
MSN msges!
Blog Msges!
Emails!
and most of all..

Thank U for the awesome presents! =)
i super duper the love each and every single present i received. =)
That includes the self-made cards too.. ^^

I am.. Definitely one of the most blessed sixteen year old.. =) hahas..

i'm really really touched just because u guys actually remembered my birthday. =) It means alot. =) The thing that touched me the most was that.. There are a group of ppl who i've not kept in touch with for like uber long.. but they sms-ed/wished me anyways.. =)
Thank you so much weih... =)

One of them would be Mr.Zee. =)
i've nt talked to him since.. Idunnowhenman!
but he took the trouble to get my number from Apple..
And wished me at 12am.. =)
And whats more touching is that..
He sent me 2 pictures that he drew as my bday present.
hahahaa..2007 and 2008. Its nt persay the BEST drawing in the world..
But he's thought of even doing smth like tht..
Makes it one of the BEST drawings.. =)


iloveuguystobitsandpieces! ^^

You Guys Made It Happen. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment