Monday, October 13, 2008

Miss Sweet Sixteen. ♥

12th October 2008. =)

My Day started With phone calls.. and smses flooding my inbox! when the clock stroke 12am. hahaa.. Thx alot guys.. =) and suddenly when my cousin Wai kuen,when he could actually call me..He suddenly said.. "Hey, i'm outside your house" i was like O.O! OMG?! So i went dwnstairs in my pyjamas and saw this brand new car outside my house.. the new Proton "SAGA" looks like WAJA but nicer.. hahaa.. =) Wai kuen was in the car and when i opened the door he gave me a present.. =D and wished me.. awwwww! And he asked if i would like to go yum cha.. And with grandma's approval! we went to the restaurant near by to yum cha. i was the first passenger in his new car.. mwahhahaa.. the seats still with plastic and all.. x) wheee~!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
M i n e! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
H i s! =)
And sadly..theres no picture of us.. =(
He didn't wanna take a pic.. xD..
Went home.. and opened the present serena gave me! haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tadaaaaa~! A super cute pencil box! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is what Wai Kuen gave me.. =)
THank u sho much darlyn couz! ^^

In the morning.. went church! ^^
Was so so tired! slept at 4am and woke up at 7.30am. =P
Daniel came to fetch muaa..
AND guess who came to church?
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MY DARLINGS!! wheee~! Lydia and Jovenne.. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FINALLY the 3 of us ber-Unite again.. hahaa..=)
It was so nice seeing them again after months!

Sho after church we went to Daniel and Eunice's new house!!
Hahaha.. hmm.. i cant really differentiate whether its an apartment or condominium.. =P but anyways.. its nicessssh!!! its like so..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
spacious and..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the front door is BIG. xD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The view behind is very very nice! but.. ter-blocked. =P
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16th floor! =/ sangat high..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THE SWIMMING POOL! We feel in love with it at first sight!
hahaha.. lydia and jov! we've sooo gotta go there and swim one day! =D
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Breezy! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The lift.. was so.. =.= scary.. hahaha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tadaaaaaaa~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The wind was very strong.. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before we left.. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AND oh ya! jov made me this nicesh nicesh card. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thx Darl!


So after tht short visit.. we went to makan along with some of our other church members. :D at Sungai Besi.. mwahahhaa.. After lunch.. went home.. and slept immediately. =P was awoken by smses at arnd 3pm? hehs.. Actually.. to be honest.. for some reasons.. after church i was kinda down.. coz of 'some stuff' .. hmm.. then like.. yeaah.. after i woke up.. onlined and emo-ed infront of the computer. =( and i thought at least at night we'd go for dinner as a family.. but i suddenly heard my grandma asking my cousin to ta pao food.. i was like.. hmmmmmmmm... okaaaaaaaay... then emo more. xD aihs. silly me. i made a wish while emo-ing..AND SUDDENLY....! 2 of my heroes of the day came.. =) awwwwws...

Yep yep. Dick Shen and Kok Sime came.. ^^
They walked all the way to my hse from kok sime's hse..
Just to pass me my prezzie.. =) thank u so much guys!
And yeaaaaah.. as they are one of my besties in school..
i told them why i was dwn and all.. =/
And guess what?! We decided to go out.. =D
and again with grandma's approval.. and dad's.. and mum's..
we went out. =D but first.. Kok sime.. had to walk home..
and take money.. =X kesiaaan him.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting for kok sime.. I let Di watch this Hokkien version oh "LOTR".. and yesh.. as u can see he laughed like crazie. xD


Dick Shen.. =)


Kok Sime.. =)


wheee~! ^^ And while we were taking this picture.. i suddenly heard.. someone coming up.. and shouted..

"Hi darling!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)"

i looked behind and guess who i saw?!

Darlyn Marilyn!! =) awwws.. yesh yesh.. she came to pass me my prezzie.. ^^ thank u sho much darlynn! =)


Di and Si-Meh! xDDD they're born on the same date. =) 26 Nov. ^^


Sho after that we took the bus to Jusco.. =D

Wanted to watch a movie..
but decided to go makan instead.. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And yesh! Di walked into secret recipe.. hahaa.. =DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wheeee~! O u R s!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
M i n e!! ^^ i ALWAYS makan this cake when i go secret recipe. hahas.. =) Banana Chocalate!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kok sime's! Tiramisu. ^^
the funniest thing was that.. when he ate the cake..
he was like ehhh why got coffee taste oneee?
apparently he didn't know what tiramisu tasted like. haha.. awws.. =P
i dont like coffee too.. =) welcome to da club. nyahahaha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Di's! Cappucino Cheese Cake. =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wheeee~! =) U know.. after they came.. the few wishes tht i made when i was emo-ing all came true.. =) i wont say wht my wish was.. =P
It ALL came true. =) ahhhhhs.. So happie!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THIS is how Mr. Ong Dick Shen eats cake. hahahahaha.. wht to do.. he's a shy guy. =P hahaha.. RIGHT. =P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awwwww... what a loving couple. =)
nyahahhaaa.. (their so gonna kill me for posting up this picture.) xD

Awwws.. They sang a song for me .. mwahahaha.. =) tqtq. ^^
and and kok sime's nt really clapping in beat is he. ? HAHA. =X

When we wanted to pay the bill..
Dick Shen took my wallet and didn't let me have it back till they paid the bill. =.= You two arr.... haha.. =) thanks for the cake guys.!
After secret recipe..
we went to the arcade to play!
Wheeeee~! and AGAIN they didn't let me pay for the token..
hehs.. thanks thanks.. =)
After arcade we went to KFC to makan.. again.. xD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At this point.. he kept complaining how hot the wedges were. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Candid. xD

Then it was like already 9.30pm! so i called my dad to come pick us up. YUPsh! dad and bro reached KL edy by tht time.. =D While waiting for dad.. the 3 of us went to get smth tht would remind us of this day.. =D wheee~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tadaaa~! we bought this in the end. hahas.. mannn.. i never ever thought i would buy a CJ7 thing.. x) there was one point where the CJ7 thingy was EVERYWHERE. and i told myself.. No way i'm gonna get myself anything CJ7-ish. but well well well.. wht do ya know.. x)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDEFUL NIGHT OUT GUYS!! =) My heroes on my Birthday. haha.. =) the two xiao Di Di. =P Bleeeh.. i'm already older than u guys.. nyahahaha.. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Prezzie Dick Shen gave me!! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YESH! HE actually bought me MAKE-UP?!!!! Hahahahaha.. aw maaaan.. first time a guy bought me make up. hahaha.. he told me their experience when they were buying the mascara and eye-shadow. x) i laughed like.. @_@ hahahaha.. =P Thaaank uuu! i reli reli reli love it. =) and yes.. this would be my very first own mascara. hehe. =D No wonder on Saturday during tuition Kok Sime smsed me and asked.. "State the characteristics of Ur eyelashes." LOL.. i thought he was asking a quiz thingy or smth.. but actually they were buying mascara. LOL. ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And THIS! is my present from Kok Sime. =D City Chain? Whats inside??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Box...?
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TADAAAAAAAA~! :D He got me a watch! awwwws... THANK U SHO MUCCCH! I sho totally Appeciate lerh! mwahahahaha! finally! i dont have to ask people for the time anymore.. =P coz yup.. my last year's birthday watch kinda spoiled.. =P wheee~!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marilyn's prezzie! ^^ thank sho much darlyn! the shells are beautiful. =)

By the time i reached home Bryan had already called me 3 times.. asking me the same question..
"Wei, receive anything yet?"
Hahaha.. so when i went home.. Benson gave me the presents i got from JB. =D wheee~! the first present he gave.. was bryan's.. xD First thing i saw when i unwrapped my prezzie..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i saw 14. I was like OMG?! No waaaaay! hahahaha.. yes.. i already sorta knew wht he gave.. its number 14 man! wht else could it be?!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awwwwwwws Yeaaaaaaaah! He gave me his Basketball Jerseey! ^^ and the best part is that he didn't give me the RED+Yellow one coz i so totally dislike Yellow. =P nyahahahahha! yaaaayyyyy! thankiew bryaaaaaan!!! =D This would be my 3rd Basketball Jersey. and My 2nd basketball jersey from Bryan. ^^ One was my last year's bday present.with my name and fav num on it. ^^ and nw this one! teeeheex~! ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And yesh! FINALLY! it was time to open the prezzie from My Lovelays!! Bryan,Karyn,Kim and my very own Brother Benson! if you're wondering why are there SO MANY papers there.. Its coz BENSON.. came up with a super creative way of wrapping my present.. hahahaa.. yes.. He wraped my present with idunnohowmanypapers man!! But this time.. it was different.. =) every wrapper i tore off came with a message..=) awwwws...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First wrapper!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Second!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
third!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
fourth!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fifth!

And actually.. there were ALOT more wrappers.. saying stuff like.. "I guess you know what I'm doing to you" , "isnt this just so fun?" and all those stuff.. hahahahaha..i was lazy to take a pic of each paper.. =P and when i finally reached the end! i saw.. something that made me SUPER DUPER TROOPER HAPPY!!! =DD *WOOOOOOOOOHHHH~!!!!!!! screams like crazie. xD*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awh maaaan!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU TRUCKLOADS!!! ^^ i love love love love loveeeee the prezzie! and i love love love loveeee you guys EVEN MORE!!!!! =)))) Thankiewwws! ^^ yesh.. i tested it.. the sound is quality is SUPERB!! ahhhhs.. =) just wht i wanted.. ^^ ♥

Today.. arnd.. 1pm..
Tat Chiang and Caleb dropped by my hse!!!
To give me my prezzie!!! Wheeeee~! =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A uber huge pencil case.. ! x) pwetty one.. =) from tat chiang!
Thanks TC!! ^^

And a nicesh nicesh Bottle from Jian!! =D
THANK U JIAN! ^^ mwahahaha.. nw i can stop using..
my Hitachi super old Bottle. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And and this are the pictures Zee drew despite of him having pmr the next day.. =) hahaa.. THANK YOU!!! ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And i just saw this just now!!! hahaa.. Awwwws.. Thankiew darlyn twin!! =)
isoloveyou! =)
TO ALL MY FAMIWEE AND FWENDS!
Thank you sho much for all you've done! =)
This was DEFINITELY a Memorable Sweet Sixteen. ♥


Is finally s i x t e e n.
And a really Blessed and Loved s i x t e e n year old. =)
i ♥ u guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment