Friday, October 03, 2008

Sometimes Its Better To Care Less

Heyaaaaaaa ppl! Nt gonna blog much.
hahahhaa.. gonna post up some delayed pictures. =)
coz there'll be more pictures tonight!
yesh! later ah sun jie and chan wan kor would be bringing me to idunnowhere ..
hahaha well.. all the info i noe is tht..
chan wan kor bought tickets. but for i dunno what..
and i dunno where.. its a suprise.. so he says..
haha.. =p so yup! here are some random delayed pictures. haha..=)


Wei Ling and me. =) she sits beside be in tuition! also my classmate. haha..


Iun Ni! the cutie that sits infront of me.! =) she's from smk menjalara. ^^

Wei Ling. Da gurl thats rawks All calculations thingy. lol.


Hui Chii Da gurl tht sits behind me in tuition. haha..


Zi Ling. Da gurl that temans me during my 1 hour break. =)


Iun Ni. =)


Wooh wooh! check out da "three coloured tea" that Ah Sun Jie and Chan wan Kor introduced. haha.. it taste not bad. for a person like me who doesnt drink tea. =P


It was sho hard to get him to smile. =.=


Sho we took emo pictures instead.. xD



Merajuknyerrrrrrrrr... x)


And tadaaaaaaaa~! Finally He smiled. lol.. SEE! dont everyone look nicer when they smile?! =)


Candid. =)

Cant wait for tonight. =)
Ooooh..ya.. i'll be seeing..
Mel.. Ben and Yen Fa in a while..
they came down to collect teh car.
Pictures and More pictures to come! ^^

PS: Meix i love u truckloads too! =) mwhs! xoxo


[ .Check Yes Juliet. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment