Thursday, July 10, 2008

WTH?! $#^%$

WTH man! my lil bro just told me the friggin MBJB ppl took my puppies and dog away.. WTH?! they just came into my hse and took our dogs.. %$#$%#!

the entry my lil bro posted :

Today (Thursday July 10th) at around 12 in the afternoon...My dogs, Bread, Sugar, and Peanuts were caught by the MBJB. Apparently, someone made a report saying that the dog bit them..which of course I know isn't true. Bread only goes near and barks at them...i tink i already noe hu made that stupid report anyway. Because of that...the MBJB stupid people came to catch our dog. According to my mother, the MBJB people just came in and took the dogs... of course well my mom din even do anything about it. These dumb retarded guys are not even suppose to come in the freakin house! It's ILLEGAL and AGAINST THE LAW. And they are suppose to only file a saman instead of CATCHING ALL 3 DOGS. Bread is a little wild yeah, but Peanuts and Sugar!!!! They are just LITTLE PUPPIES that cant even do anything!!!!!!! They caught all 3 u wanna noe y??? ITS BECAUSE OF FREAKIN MONEY!!!!!!!! THOSE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!And now....Peanuts,Sugar (Both born on 16th Februrary 2008) and Bread (adopted by us in the month of December, 2005 ) are now in the pound and..unfortunately...probably injected...................................to death.


................................... They catch bread idk la..
BUT PEANUTS?!!! $#@#$%.. fine fine..
i'm just jk abt bread.. i care.. of course i do..
I mean.. i'm just so WTH now larh.. =.=
Damn unreasonable and stupid lorh.

sighs. BB hang in there..
I'm sure dad will find a way to get em back..
*Hugs tightly* i love you.
take care of urself..

1 comment:

  1. This is sad.
    I was looking for solutions
    as I met similar situation today

    ReplyDelete