Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Butt Hurts. =.= Sniffx..

OLA ppl! its been a week.. since i've blocked..
Can u believe it?! its been a week already since cheer 08 ended.
And it felt just like yesterday i was at cheer 08.
boy that was fast. O_O yes yes..
i dunno why but i've been rather busy this week..
or am i busy all the time? xD Anyhow..
i felt like i was suddenly MORE busy than..
the busy Celine before this.. now its like..
I'm REALLY busy that i dun even have time to blog.. T_T
or do my exercise routine! Yesh! *guilty* i've not done..
my exercise stuff for a week already! =/

I've been at school.. till late in the evenings..
and yesh! i'm so totally back into breakdancing. hahaa..
yesh yesh.. i've started training again..
thus! i really needa do those exercise routines man..
have this Choral speaking performance tmr..
and i had to conduct the class and all..
plus be presenting a poem with 3 more fwends.. =)
Ooooh ya! the Choral speaking my class is doing..
was the one i taught my Last year form 3 class.
Really brings back alot of memories.. =)
i mish them.. =(

and about my entry title..
MY BUTT REALLY DOES HURT!
like.. only on one side tho.. xD
i think i sprain my butt.. T_T..
if i put weight on tht side of my butt..
it kinda really hurts.. Zzz..
been like dat the whole week..
and it kept gettin worse.. resulting in greater pain than b4..
LOL.. whts this la.. i'm talking bout my butt.. =.=
but it really does hurt.. hehs..
Is there even such thing as spraining ur butt in the first place?
LOL..... if its not sprained then i dunno wht u call it larh.. =P

Oooooh.. i'm gonna be having another busy week this week..
Nikki called me on Friday.. askin me bout talentime..
And since we couldn't form a group..
a dance group from LU cluster..
i decided to ask me dance crew in school if they were interested!
^^ and yup! we'll be competing in Talentime EMERGE 08!
AND PRELIMS ARE THIS SATURDAY!!!
OMeeeeeGGGGGGGGGosssssssssh!!!!!! we've not plan out our whole dance routine yet! oh nooooooooo.. i really hope we get to get everything done and settled before prelims. =/

i remember taking part in Dance Talentime competition last year..
With My sis..Ai Mei,Leah and Shin Huey~!
Haha.. i rmb the times when Moses had to fetch us up and down..
it was tiring but hey! it was all worth it.=)
and the good thing was, we didn't need to go through prelims..
Coz we were down south.. so we got into finals straight away..
but this year... T_T prelims! its this sat..
I was like cutting and editing the song yesterday..
i got so frustrated at one point and felt hopeless...
haha really.. its not an easy thing.. trying to get ur..
editing and cutting all smooth and perfectly..
really takes up alot of time plus patience..
And BENSON YAP TO THE RESCUE!! hahahaha..
yes yes.. he was my hero of the day yesterday.. =D
He so totally helped out alot in the song! THANK U! ^^

POS prac was fun today.. =)
Me gonna have to do more choreographing this week..
We're almost done with the whole thing! ^^
CANT WAIT!!! wheeee~~~!
LU!!! SHOW THEM WHAT U'VE GOT!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO~~!!!!!

Serena,Monkey,Chun Ying!
We so totally will rawk as a team. =)
JIA YOU US! ^^

[whether with or without you,it doesnt make any difference to me now. =) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment