Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Physics make me feel dumb.



Yes i had physics today.and i'm just so...so angry with myself..GAH! i really always feel so angry with myself everytime after physics exam.. it totally ruins my day.. i study and study..and study..



I totally remember all the formula and everything.. I do..


But when the question comes..



I cant answer the questions.. i've everything ready there.. i've the formula written down and everything.. i just need to slot it those stupid numbers.. but i just dunno which and wht.. Grrrrrrrr! makes me so frustrated really.. i feel so.. dumb? during tht period of time.. its like.. the food is infront of me.. but i just dunno hw to eat.. =.= sounds so stupid. blerh. sigh.







i really need to practice.. like ALOT of times.. i dun wanna get this stupid feeling again.. gaaaaaah.. i need help. i'm practically feeling what all the pictures potray. and people say physics is the easiest among all. PFFT! well.. thats wht i first thought too.. but now? hmm.. i dunno what went wrong.. i used to love it? but not now.. i think i practically started disliking physics when SHE started to make the whole thing all difficult and confuse us like crazy. LIKE REALLY LORH! she dunno hw to teach one.. Zzz.. she confuses everyone.. and we dread going for physics class..

argh.
i wont give up.
but that doesn't mean on the way..
i wont feel like this.
well wadda ya know..
i'm human too.

Zzz...
[you calmed me down. thx.]

No comments:

Post a Comment