Saturday, July 12, 2008

R.I.P Bread,Peanuts,Sugar.

Sighs. i guess. their really gone..
='( .. my beloved peanuts... sniffx..
the cruelty of man kind.. sighs..

ANYWAYS..

had a bad ending in school today larh..
and was kinda emo after school.. i got like..
bad results for my maths.. coz one friggin sub question ..
is like 10 marks?! so yes i lost alot of marks..
and plus lil bro confirmed the death of my puppies..& dog..
was like.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... bad bad emo moment..
i really just cant believe i scored so badly for maths..
ARGH!!!!!!! frustrated i am.

had CF and then rushed back home..
grab a few bites and rushed back to school..
had dance prac with crew.. and we couldn't use the music room..
coz the teacher wasnt there.. and we had no radio..
therefore no music.. and thus, less mood to dance..
no music= no mood. hmm this shows hw important music is..
lol... =.= so yeah lah.. lepak with them and taught them the steps..

and to make things worse..
my grandma told me tht ben's car broke down..
and we tried calling him but couldn't reach him..
made us worried sick! ..

was having a not so good time in school larh..
hmmsh. so after tht had AFC..
and after AFC.. =) someone made me happy..
haha.. =) the highlight of my day.. =)
i shall not say wht. =X (=P)
well i guess its the 3 of us punya secret. =)
Thaaaaaank you sooooo much. ^^ it made my day.. =)

I'd be at CHEER 2008 tmr..
in Bukit Jalil stadium.. from like SUPER EARLY..
till SUPER LATE.. i think? have to be at school at 6am.. T_T
i dun even wake so early for school man..
well.. i used to wake earlier.. but BE THERE at 6am?!
arrrggggh. i neeeda sleep noww.. =/
no late friday for me tonight. hehs.

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUTS TO :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!!!
=) *iloveyou*

&

JIAN MING! HAPPY 17th Birthday!!!!!
*imissssssyousomuchiex* =)
[ R.I.P Bread,Sugar and darling peanuts. ='( ]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday greeting and please brush up on your spelling:) Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh.. hahahaa.. yes yes Daddy. =) my spelling IS kinda bad. =X hehe.. ilove u. =D

    ReplyDelete