Friday, May 02, 2008

Labour day

Hey.. went to see uncle wong yesterday..
hmm.. its the second time in my life..
being at a funeral.. ahhs... sigh.
it was too sudden larh.
dun wanna talk abt this d.
i'm recovering.

Neways.. been studying my butt off..
mid terms are like here! so fast.. =/
its gonna last for 3 friggin weeks.. Zzz..
sometimes.. i feel like i'm not hardworking enough..
or rather.. i feel like.. i dont meet the expectations..
of the ones around me.. its really hard..
when people have OVER too high hopes on you..
its like.. some people wish tht others would have the slightest hope and believe in them.. and there are many others who just hate it coz ppl have too high hopes in them..
isnt that just a really big contrast? heh.
i dont hate it tht they have high expectations on me.
but then.. i'm still human. =/ ya know?
hmm.. i moved to KL starting 2008.
in my family.. i've always been the one scoring better in studies.
well.. thats my family and relatives punya thinking of me.

Therefore! if my grades shall drop this mid term..
manyak org will say i come KL and merosot.
Blehrs. =( and its not trueeeee..
and i shall make sure they dont have tht mind set.
besides.. form 3 and form 4 are really two different forms.
obviously form 4 comes with new stuffs..
and harder ones.. ! so how can they compare.... T_T
thats why i've been studyin my butt off..
ahhhh.. u know what..

I STUDY FOR MYSELF.
yes~! i study for me, myself and i.
not to defend hw other people think of me..
or rather study coz i dun wan ppl to start talking..
NO. i study coz i wan a better future..
and its for myself and my benefit..
and i dont need to prove myself..
i just need to remember whats right..
and what my responsibility is..
and what should be done.
yups. its all about that. =D

hmm.. it was labour day..
it was a hol.. i was ajak-ed to go out..
but i said no. and gave my hol to my books.
haaa.. not bad larh.. every year labour day..
i'd be out. but this year i stayed at home studying. =)
tmr got anugerah cemerlang in my school..
since i'm a new student here..
obviously theres nth to do with me..
so its another hol for me.
BUT! i've promised myself.. to wake up early..
as if it was a school day.. and study.. =D

Ahh.. u know.. sometimes my alarm clock doesnt ring..
and i get so pissed off when i'm late.. Zzz..
its like.. at night before going to sleep..
i make sure i press the button so it goes up..
and when it rings.. it'll only stop if i press it down..
so today.. i woke up at 6.20am.. coz of my hp alarm..
and i got up.. and offed it.. i wanted to wake at 7.30am..
coz had chemistry replacement tuition..
and i woke up at 9am.. and got so angry when i realised i was late.
and when i checked the clock.. the button was pressed down.
sometimes i wonder.. "did i press the button thingy wrongly at night?"
or did i wake up unconciously and press down the button?
but but i really have no memory of hearing the alarm or pressin it!

so i was late for tuition by an hour..
blerhhhh.. i'm tired.
sleeeeep! got"SMK celine" tmr. xD
buhbyes.

PS: happy birthday justin seow. =)

sometimes we shouldn't care too much
of what others think or say.

No comments:

Post a Comment