Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bummped out!

Gaaaaaah.. did nth exciting the whole day except going to tuition..finally washed my school shoes.. =P and some clothes hanging and washing..Blerhhhh.. what a saturday.. boring nyer... AND i didn't get to go to CHC with ben today.. and HE just called me! and he asked me wht cluster i was from.. blarhhhh.. the heck.. their having cluster reunion or sumthing now.. and they all seemed super the hyped up.. T_T whyyyy?!!!!!!!!! I super dislike my tuition time for bio larh.. its on a saturday and its neither morning or night.. its like in the middle of the day.. 4-5pm! Ahhhhh!!!!!!! so if i wanna go out.. it either i rush back b4 its 4pm.. or i go out after 5pm.. which would obviously be so late.. T_T... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... stupid timing larh. ishk. i nvr thought i'd be using "Oh sorry.. i have tuition.. =( " punya excuses ever.. but now! it happens.. every sat.. mon.. and tuesday.. =( wht a bummer larh.. i wanna be where Ben is now.. but theres no one to fetch me.. I wanna drive.. =( ..
sighs. nvm.. i'll just go cheer myself up by goin pasar malam later..
kay larh. nth much. i guess..
and i've no more credit plus it expired.
so i'm soooooo sorry to those who msg me but i cant reply! =(
sowieee...
xoxo!
i miss it.
its nvr the same without it..

No comments:

Post a Comment