Friday, May 16, 2008

I'll never forget.. =)

I was just scrolling through my HP inbox..
coz i dont delete my smses.. hahaa..
it became a habit.. lazy to delete..
therefore it accumulated till 600 plus..
haha.. yeah.. well anyways..

i like to readback all those smses..
it makes me smile.. it makes me happy..
if i cant sleep at night..i'd read my whole inbox..
till i fall asleep.. its like my bedtime story.. hahax.. =)

sad to say.. some people who i used to contact so much..
some of them.. are now kinda mia.

Yee siang.. i still keep those jokes..
u sms me before my pmr..
those jokes tht u smsed everyday..
just to help me release stress.. =)
i still keep them. this shows tht i appreciate em.
I still keep those sms after pmr..
when i was working.. u'd sms me every night after work..
or rather during work.. encouraging me.
some times i felt so tired..but u was there encouraging me.. =)
all the time.. and nvr failed to do so.
even when most of the time i had no credit..
and did not reply u.. you still smsed.. =)
ur smses always asking hw was my day..
ur smses always reminding me to drink more water..
hahaha.. and in the end i got a nickname from u..
"worker-drone." x)

Yi Soon... =)
last year especially..most of the times..
when i was down.. u was always there..
u could cheer me up with just a few smses..
i dunno how or what u do.. but it works. =)
A natural cheerer i would say.. haha..
seriously.. ur really the pro in cheering people up..
u was one of the people who somehow popped
out of no where.. when i'm down.
u'd always somehow be there.. when i needed someone..
The friendship was so strong. =)
but its fading slowly especially come 2008..
u were one of those people who could really make me smile..
=) but ur slowly dissapearing.. =/

Jia Jie.. =)
Another friend who pops out when i'm down..
hahaa.. they have right timings.. =)
i still keep the letter and purple star keychain u gave me..
Its so funny when i think back at the time when..
i was suddenly pokemon and u were digimon.. xD
thats just so funny larh. hahahaa.. wht weih.. =P
ur such a super smart dude.. hahas..
especially before pmr.. ur always there encouraging me.
xD i'm sorry i never got to giv u tht Bm tuition..
tht i promised.. hahaha.. heyy i wanted to..
but u suddenly couldn't come.. remember? =P
Even this year.. when we like suddenly stopped comunicating
4 a while.. when my coach passed away..
and when i was on late , sad-ing and emo-ing..
u suddenly came on and tried to cheer me up.. =)

Boo Chong.. =)
Hahas.. we both sama sama there for each other..
balance lah.. =) we stopped communicating for a while..
but i'm glad we're communicating again.. =)
ur smses all gone in the other old phone =(
but i still remember most of em anyways..
=) singing kaki's for life lah.. ^^

Its like.. when u suddenly loose contact with the people who u were so close to.. its kinda sad larh.. sumtimes u keep thinking.. wht happened.. why suddenly terjadi like this.. hahas.. hmm.. but the 4 people up there.. at the moment.. i'm only like in contact most with Boo lorh.. the other 3.. =( aiks. sometimes i think.. like.. did this happen because i was busy or din take the effort to keep the strong friendships.. did i let go.. without realising.. from time to time.. we still keep in touch.. but we're not as close as before.. sad stories. =/ Friendships like this.. should be cherished and really dijaga.. and try ur best not to loose this friendships.. coz once its gone.. its really hard to get em back.. or rather it takes a long long time.. You may even never get it back in the end.. I'm sorry.. if i've not been the friend i should've been.. i'm sorry if i wasn't there as much as u were there for me.. just wanna let u guys remember that.. i still remember every single thing u've done for me.. and i wanna thank you.. for all you've done.. i'm blessed really to have people like you guys around.
Penang outreach changed dates. 30th till 1st.
therefore i'd be going down to JB tomorrow. =)
Famiwee here i comeeee! *hearts*
i.miss.u.guys.
h e a r t s.

No comments:

Post a Comment